Borla atak resonated x pipe

Take23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2013 chevy Silverado
Put a Borla ATAK on my 2015 GT last week. Sounds amazing when you want it to be loud but the girlfriend thinks it's a little to much in the mornings.

Anyway I have been looking to replace the x pipe with a resonated x pipe or h pipe.

I've been looking at the cjpp resonated x pipe. Which is about 34 inches long. I'm leaning toward this option.

The other option is the borla resonator.

Basically will the cjpp bolt right into the borla atak or do I need to cut the exhaust. Cant get under the car to measure the x pipe.

Any help will be appreciated.

Nick
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Put a Borla ATAK on my 2015 GT last week. Sounds amazing when you want it to be loud but the girlfriend thinks it's a little to much in the mornings.

Anyway I have been looking to replace the x pipe with a resonated x pipe or h pipe.

I've been looking at the cjpp resonated x pipe. Which is about 34 inches long. I'm leaning toward this option.

Basically will the cjpp bolt right into the borla atak or do I need to cut the exhaust. Cant get under the car to measure the x pipe.

Nick
It might be close but it won't bolt right up. The Borla resonator will. I'd do that.

OP
OP

Take23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2013 chevy Silverado
It might be close but it won't bolt right up. The Borla resonator will. I'd do that.
Awesome thanks. Going to do that option then.

Nick

6MT PONY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium 6MT

Nick
It might be too late, but I'd say don't put the borla resonator IMO. I have the borla ATAK cat-back and love the sound everyday! Last year, I was pulled over and ticketed due to the loudness, so I eventually added the borla resonator that too well made! Again, too well made. You are gonna lose all good features of ATAK and the exhaust sound not like ATAK anymore. It's way too quite. At least, I won't get attention from police officers anymore, but I don't like the sound (ATAK catback+borla resonator). I'm thinking just getting a s-type muffler and removing the borla resonator. For me, ATAK sounds way better than s-type, but in Cali, I don't think I can drive with ATAK anymore.
Sponsored