fupo15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT
Hello Friends

I got a notification about a recall for the 2022 mustang gt for some break fluids ligths warning ( not sure the specifics of it). My car is custom Tuned and with after marker parts, I need to take my car to service soon, does this affect my tune? I got long headers tubes, corsa exhaust and steeda intake, and a custom dyno tune, don't want to take my car in a tow truck out of the dealer. Does anybody has dealt with this already, and what are your recommendations.

Thank You

IMG_2835.jpeg
Sponsored

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
I’ve had my car in for service 3 times and they haven’t performed the recall. I don’t think it’s that urgent.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I just had this done with the mobile service van. You'll have to flash back to stock for them to do it, but then you can just flash your tune back after.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I went in for the TPMS issue I was having (that they still didn't fix) & they performed the update. Didn't even ask me. I took my device just in case, but car ran just fine when I started it up. No issues

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I went in for the TPMS issue I was having (that they still didn't fix) & they performed the update. Didn't even ask me. I took my device just in case, but car ran just fine when I started it up. No issues
I've heard conflicting info since only the bcm is being flashed. Guess it depends entirely on the tech and how they do it. If they update everything then it will probably kick any tune off. May also depend on the way the car is optioned.

Sponsored

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I've heard conflicting info since only the bcm is being flashed. Guess it depends entirely on the tech and how they do it. If they update everything then it will probably kick any tune off. May also depend on the way the car is optioned.
Yeah I didn't even go in for that. It wasn't until my car came back & I read through the paperwork that I noticed they did it.

agmattocks

Unstabled Mate
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
UMMC 026 - 2021 MACH 1 w/ handling package
Hello Friends

I got a notification about a recall for the 2022 mustang gt for some break fluids ligths warning ( not sure the specifics of it). My car is custom Tuned and with after marker parts, I need to take my car to service soon, does this affect my tune? I got long headers tubes, corsa exhaust and steeda intake, and a custom dyno tune, don't want to take my car in a tow truck out of the dealer. Does anybody has dealt with this already, and what are your recommendations.

Thank You

IMG_2835.jpeg
I had this done with my Lund tune present. In my case I didn't need to flash back to stock.
Sponsored