Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Lower sway bar end link is touching the strut body. I read the other thread where BMR was looking for a solution. Did they ever find one? I was forced to run a steeds bar on my 16 GT because of this.
Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Had the same issue 2 years ago. You cant run the bar on stiff setting or aftermarket enlinks.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I used my factory endlink and set it to middle postion and also grinded down the head of the link in order to run the ridetech.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Black Dog

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Guys are saying the Steeda is the only bar that will work with the Ridetechs. BMR said they were making a bar to work with the Ridetechs. Did they do it? I have the BMR bar and it barely touches.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
That sucks. I have BMR sway bars as well, and I've been looking at coil overs. Ridetech was one of my top choices. Can you run the bar at the softest setting, or does that cause issues too? What about with factory end links?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Bringing this back from the dead. Talked to Ridetech tech support this morning. You can swap the top hats for the L and R struts and then put the L on R side, R on L side. That moves the sway bracket to the front side. I had to move the link to the front hole of my FRPP track struts when using the medium hole on the bar.
Sponsored