Sponsored

KellTrac

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kelltrac.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
I assume you mean front subframe brace and jacking rails?

If so, the BMR pieces are definitely better than Steeda. The Steeda 4pt gimmick is a joke.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
K-Member and Sub Frame connectors -- which 1 did you chose and why --
Are you

If so, the BMR pieces are definitely better than Steeda. The Steeda 4pt gimmick is a joke.
K-Member and Sub Frame connectors -- which 1 did you chose and why --
Are you referring to road race or drag race K-member from Steeda? Jacking rails?
Thanks,
Steeda Tech

Sponsored

OP
OP

nickyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

yes i have been lookin at the g-trac K brace from Steeda and their Rear Sub Frame support braces-- reason being they seem a lot simpler to install ---however lookin into BMR seems like might be way to go

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
yes i have been lookin at the g-trac K brace from Steeda and their Rear Sub Frame support braces-- reason being they seem a lot simpler to install ---however lookin into BMR seems like might be way to go
I like our two point G-Trac front brace myself because it is easy to install and very effective.
Our rear Subframe brace is the number one seller for rear IRS control. Also, check out videos and reviews online.

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-ultralite-2-point-g-trac-brace-555-5533.html

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-rear-irs-subframe-brace-2015-coupe-555-5754.html

KellTrac

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kelltrac.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
If you go 4pt...the BMR is the best piece available no doubt. If you want 2pt...then just flip a coin. Personally I wouldn't even bother with a 2pt.

Here is a great review. Some really good posts and comparison:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/bmr-cb006-review.53755/

As for the IRS control - just do a lockout of some sort OR the BMR brace kit. No need to go overkill honestly. The Steeda brace (by itself) really wont do much.

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
I picked-up the Steeda 2-point g-trac brace for its low cost and ease of install. Turns out that I received globs of steering feel which made it a great value for me. Note that you should get the performance pack bracing first, if you have a standard GT, as it’s for sure the best bang for the buck.

For the rear subframe, I used the Steeda IRS braces. The ease of install and glowing reviews played a big part in my decision. The braces really tightened up the car and makes turn-in very, very simultaneous from front to rear. No wheel hop, but then again I had very little to start with. My tires break free predictably with a nice slide versus chatter.

Whether you choose Steeda, BMR, or a bit of both, you’re on the right track to improve your Mustang with little cost and effort. Both of these mods are worthwhile.

Sponsored
OP
OP

nickyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I picked-up the Steeda 2-point g-trac brace for its low cost and ease of install. Turns out that I received globs of steering feel which made it a great value for me.

For the rear subframe, I used the Steeda IRS braces. The ease of install and glowing reviews played a big part in my decision. The braces really tightened up the car and makes turn-in very, very simultaneous from front to rear. No wheel hop, but then again I had very little to start with. My tires break free predictably with a nice slide versus chatter.

Whether you choose Steeda, BMR, or a bit of both, you’re on the right track to improve your Mustang with little cost and effort. Both of these mods are worthwhile.
sounds like your set up is what im lookin for --i want a more "planted feel-" in curves-as far as wheel hop i dont think its that bad --

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
If you go 4pt...the BMR is the best piece available no doubt. If you want 2pt...then just flip a coin. Personally I wouldn't even bother with a 2pt.

Here is a great review. Some really good posts and comparison:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/bmr-cb006-review.53755/

As for the IRS control - just do a lockout of some sort OR the BMR brace kit. No need to go overkill honestly. The Steeda brace (by itself) really wont do much.
Welcome back to the forum, Kelly - are you still working for BMR or are you an independent forum user?

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
sounds like your set up is what im lookin for --i want a more "planted feel-" in curves-as far as wheel hop i dont think its that bad --
These two mods will give you predictability and stability for sure. Your best bet for a solid planted feel is a good set of dampers—much more cumbersome an install but well worth it.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Shoot me your email address and we’ll get you locked into forum pricing when you’re ready - You won’t be disappointed.

TJ