BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
Mannn this is a sharp looking car!
Thanks 🤙 I try my best to keep her clean. A good carnauba wax and she glistens in the sun 🤩

I like the grabber blue (correct me if I'm wrong on the color) caliper accent on yours. With the chrome lip, it really adds to the look of your car 👌 very nice!

Sins550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 PP
Thanks 🤙 I try my best to keep her clean. A good carnauba wax and she glistens in the sun 🤩

I like the grabber blue (correct me if I'm wrong on the color) caliper accent on yours. With the chrome lip, it really adds to the look of your car 👌 very nice!
Man I'm trying to get my car to shine line that. I always feel other people's black cars are "blacker" than mine, haha. And thanks man! It's more like a mixture of green/turquoise (I forgot the actual name of the color) and I love it because it really makes that area pop!

Sponsored

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
Man I'm trying to get my car to shine line that. I always feel other people's black cars are "blacker" than mine, haha. And thanks man! It's more like a mixture of green/turquoise (I forgot the actual name of the color) and I love it because it really makes that area pop!
I spent this summer figuring out my shine routine - all Chemical Guys at this point. After a good wash, I apply two layers of glaze, a layer of Jet Seal, and then top that with a carnauba wax. The glaze and seal last quite a while, so it just becomes a detail spray and periodic application of the carnauba. The carnauba doesn't last as long, but I think it gives a deeper black than a ceramic. Every once in awhile, I go full in and take the wheels off to hit the wheel wells with Barebones spray 😅 helps the Chrome wheels pop more.

Yeah, it does! It looks fantastic 🤘

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
I spent this summer figuring out my shine routine - all Chemical Guys at this point. After a good wash, I apply two layers of glaze, a layer of Jet Seal, and then top that with a carnauba wax. The glaze and seal last quite a while, so it just becomes a detail spray and periodic application of the carnauba. The carnauba doesn't last as long, but I think it gives a deeper black than a ceramic. Every once in awhile, I go full in and take the wheels off to hit the wheel wells with Barebones spray 😅 helps the Chrome wheels pop more.

Yeah, it does! It looks fantastic 🤘
I ended up going ceramic...it def looks different because all my black cars before I did carnauba. It looks more wet than shiny.

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
I ended up going ceramic...it def looks different because all my black cars before I did carnauba. It looks more wet than shiny.
That's good to know. I'm still contemplating it...so I appreciate the input 🤙

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course