Best WOT BOX Settings ?

Whitecoyote50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Naif
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Gt
Hello guys i just ordered N2MB WOT BOX for my 2015 S550 mustang 5.0 it’s a manual transmission

I need a best WOT BOX settings for the 2step and also for the no lift shift

and how i can do a roll 2 step ?

thanks .
Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I’ll try and take a screen shot of my settings. It’s a 2018 idk if that makes a difference. I don’t know how to upload a video, and I haven’t added the clips to YouTube. But my IG has a rolling 2 step set at 3500 RPM, I’ll include a screen shot. To do rolling 2 step, just have to let the revs drop under 1100 I think and then clutch down then gas pedal down lol. There may be other ways but I haven’t messed with them. If you watch the IG video you’ll see I have no reason to play around with the settings as they work perfect for that.

ig is gixxersixxerman
68CFFE28-23A6-4CAD-8A97-DE302CA5BE6D.jpeg

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Uploaded them real quick

OP
OP

Whitecoyote50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Naif
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Gt
Uploaded them real quick

i hope there’s no difference in the settings between 2015 and 2018 because i want the same backfire that you car made in the 2step Rolling lol , I will send you an DM message in IG to get the screenshot of your settings

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
i hope there’s no difference in the settings between 2015 and 2018 because i want the same backfire that you car made in the 2step Rolling lol , I will send you an DM message in IG to get the screenshot of your settings
i got your PM, im charging the laptop to grab a screen shot. Ill post to you my settings and i can post on here. I know there isnt a ton of info around.

Also just a FYI, it may be because of running e85 the flames are this big. Ive been told by many that on pump it wont shoot out like that. Ive even been accused of having a "flame thrower" mod on it. but its just a 2step. and these were the first time i tried rolling 2 step and being recorded. I had no idea the fire balls were that big. when standing still its not that big at all really ill post a standing still video. also can get small fireballs when i shift if i just hesitate just a pinch on lifting off the gas when pressing the clutch. Though i dont know how to add those videos from gopro card to youtube

Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
screen shots with throttle up and throttle down

WOT settings throttle down.png

WOT settings throttle up.png

blue5.slow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base, M/T
Did it give you the same backfire?

Hayden63lee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hayden
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT mustang
i got your PM, im charging the laptop to grab a screen shot. Ill post to you my settings and i can post on here. I know there isnt a ton of info around.

Also just a FYI, it may be because of running e85 the flames are this big. Ive been told by many that on pump it wont shoot out like that. Ive even been accused of having a "flame thrower" mod on it. but its just a 2step. and these were the first time i tried rolling 2 step and being recorded. I had no idea the fire balls were that big. when standing still its not that big at all really ill post a standing still video. also can get small fireballs when i shift if i just hesitate just a pinch on lifting off the gas when pressing the clutch. Though i dont know how to add those videos from gopro card to youtube

So how do you do a rolling two step just hold down the gas and the clutch ?
Sponsored