SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Hey guys, has anyone on here successfully installed a wot-box on an S550? I just picked mine up and am planning to give it a shot soon but I see that the instructions on N2MB's website only go up to the 2011 MY.

I'm guessing that the wiring schematics may be a little different for the S550 vs the S197.
Sponsored

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
RED - Ignition coil power IN
ORANGE - Ignition coil power OUT
BLACK - Ground
GREEN - Clutch wire input
BLUE - Throttle position sensor or accelerator pedal position sensor input
YELLOW - RPM input

Here you can see our Whipple powered S550 with the N2MB WOT Box installed and launching at the track!

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]na7_tA2cxuc[/MEDIA]"]

OP
OP
SD_GT

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
:headbang::headbang::D. Thanks for that! I spoke to my tuner and they gave the go-ahead for the wot-box install. Have you guys had any issues with it? I'm interested in the NLS more than the two-step.

Oh and the backfires. :D

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
it is a very great product, we didn't have any issues with the vehicle when it was installed what so ever. The 2 step is NASTY with some sticky tires and the NLS is very smooth and helps with the sychros. The backfire is crazy with the NLS! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
We just received another stocking order of these today so they're IN STOCK and ship the same day you guys order.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

OP
OP
SD_GT

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Thanks! But I've already purchased mine. Just waiting to install it now. Any chance you guys could do an S550 specific DIY?

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm looking at getting one of these, the install doesn't seem to bad. My question is how difficult is it to set up? I saw a screen shot of all the settings/user interface and it looks like it can be kind of difficult. I have no clue wtf "tps threshold, clutch threshold" is or how long (in ms's) I would want the N2MB box to kill the ignition for the shift? Any suggestions?

JmalB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Dodge NSRT-4, 2015 Mustang GT PP
I have one installed on my NSRT-4. I never bothered with the PC hook up. Just used the button on the box and the charts that came with the instructions. I recommend just setting the NLS delay to auto until you get comfortable using it.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
I'm looking at getting one of these, the install doesn't seem to bad. My question is how difficult is it to set up? I saw a screen shot of all the settings/user interface and it looks like it can be kind of difficult. I have no clue wtf "tps threshold, clutch threshold" is or how long (in ms's) I would want the N2MB box to kill the ignition for the shift? Any suggestions?
It's really not a bad install at all. If you follow the instructions you'll be good to go. If you're not comfortable doing it any speed shop can handle the install for you.

We've got the WOT Boxes in stock with free same day shipping.

You can order one online from the link below or by giving us a call at 561-753-8105. We're here to assist you.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/n2mb-racing-dual-feature-wot-box.html
wotbox_kit_1000px.jpg

Thanks, Jared
Sponsored