lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Hey Lisandra ....... used to see ya in the Ecoboost forum ........... Contemplating a GT350? ........... ;-)
Actually we are!!! But ill admit the used gtr is kinda in the lead here... if it's the gt350 it'll stay n/a so I'm looking at the bolt on market. Theres not much. Has anyone done cams? The heads? Up the displacement?
Sponsored

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
long tube headers, cat delete and tune are my next mod.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
long tube headers, cat delete and tune are my next mod.
Tomorrow only you can save $50 on the Lund Racing nGauge with tune combo.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

:headbang::headbang:

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Actually we are!!! But ill admit the used gtr is kinda in the lead here... if it's the gt350 it'll stay n/a so I'm looking at the bolt on market. Theres not much. Has anyone done cams? The heads? Up the displacement?
That is a hard choice for sure!:D

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Sorry to sound green, but I keep reading that tunes and exhaust are "off-road" only. I know with exhaust its about cats, but why for tunes?

I would love a Long tube headers and Tune. My goal is more power and more sound on plug and go with no issues. I don't want to do E85. Too much work.

:cheers:

Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to sound green, but I keep reading that tunes and exhaust are "off-road" only. I know with exhaust its about cats, but why for tunes?

I would love a Long tube headers and Tune. My goal is more power and more sound on plug and go with no issues. I don't want to do E85. Too much work.

It would be because not every tune is carb legal and will pass emissions which is why its stated as off road but you could simply just put the stock file back in the car and drive about 50 miles and be ready to test the car! :cheers:

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350

I'm not sure if you are equating a straight e85 tune with a flex fuel tune. If so know that a flex tune allows you to use ANY 91 octane or higher fuel and is no more work than filling the tank and driving. e85 is essentially race fuel for one fourth the price.

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
Tomorrow only you can save $50 on the Lund Racing nGauge with tune combo.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

:headbang::headbang:
will all of this cause me to fail inspection?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
will all of this cause me to fail inspection?
You should be able to pass emissions in all states with a custom tune by itself. Once you start messing with headers or offroad exhaust stuff that's where it gets tricky.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
You should be able to pass emissions in all states with a custom tune by itself. Once you start messing with headers or offroad exhaust stuff that's where it gets tricky.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared
Yes, I def want the long tube headers which will delete the cats... what do folks do because i know they're running them on the street lol

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I def want the long tube headers which will delete the cats... what do folks do because i know they're running them on the street lol
We live in FL where there's no inspections so we can run offroad without any issues. If you're in a state that has strict emissions the most common thing people do is to run cats for the inspection and the offroad setup after you pass.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Some people seem to get lucky and know someone but if you get caught there can be alot of fines involved, so if you are in an emissions state i would recommend against it just to avoid the hassle but the tune will be fine

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
2018 gt350 here. Does the nguage just come with the 93 lund tune loaded already when I order it? Or do I have to send in info from my car first?

Just interested in a tune at this point, no headers , maybe an intake.
Car is stock except a shifteck x pipe. Thanks.

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
2018 gt350 here. Does the nguage just come with the 93 lund tune loaded already when I order it? Or do I have to send in info from my car first?

Doesn’t come with the tune. You’ll need to work with lund on that.

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none

Go to their website. Click on "contact" then submit an inquiry. A rep will respond. I am in the process of tuning with Lund. Through the process of determining if I wanted to use them, every...repeat EVERY email has been responded to. When out of office or holidays have them closed, you get a reply indicating this. VERY AGGRESSIVE in responding. When ordering on line through the menu you will be prompted on what all is required to place the order.

FYI - Lund is not a canned tune application. It is a remote tuning session. They will require you to datalog the base tune after it is received and loaded. Revisions may likely be made and then uploaded to the vehicle. All part of the process. It takes time......more time if you have an auto in some cases. datalogging with the Lund Ngage is a piece of cake. The datalog config file will be provided with the base tune. All gets loaded to a mem card (micro SD) and then plugged into the device. Then follow the steps when you plug into the ODB port on the car. You will need to make full pulls of some sort either on a dyno (preferably) or at a track or "remote location" at your choosing. Because of this I have opted this time to give the car to the speed shop locally who is a dealer for Lund Racing and let them handle it all. If this was an S197 I would do it all myself and just do dyno for WOT tweeking and track pulls to work out the WOT shifting points.
Sponsored