Sponsored

Battery Power Washer.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I had been interested in trying a battery jet power washer, so when Ryobi took 25% off their new brushless unit it was enough for me to spend the last of my birthday money from family :like:

1653563778657.jpeg

Let's be clear, this isn't a replacement for a quality jet washer (I normally use a mid range 140 bar / 500 lph unit) but for what I wanted it for, it's absolutely brilliant and does its job very well :
  • 'Spot' touch touch ups - bird bombs fly splats etc.
  • Easy to store.
  • Very quick to get out / set up.
  • No power / extension cable to get out and you don't even need a hose, that adapter will fit a 2L soda bottle which is enough to remove a few bird bombs etc.
I used it last night for the first time in anger and one 2Ah battery was enough to remove four bird bombs off the family cars and all the fresh fly's off the mustang bumper (it was a nice night so I went for a 'well within the speed limit' quick blast :devil:). I believe a 5.0Ah battery will run it for 22 mins on its highest setting.

Power wise it can't compete with a wired unit, but it does surprisingly well on its high setting with the turbo nozzle :

1653564512254.jpeg

It's also pretty quiet which was useful last night as our youngest was already in bed at the time I was using it.

So in summary its a great tool for what I wanted it for and as the kit also comes with a syphon hose so it will suck water from a bucket, this could be an invaluable tool to the guys with apartments / remote parking that are currently restricted to waterless washes (or paying someone else) :like:

Note that the syphon kit comes with a weighted filter, a bucket clip and a float - so you could also throw it in the lake and clean a boat etc :like:

Exact link for the tool I bought : https://uk.ryobitools.eu/garden-tools/outdoor-cleaning/pressure-washers/ry18pwx41a/ry18pwx41a-1/

WD :like:
Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Thanks for the review. This looks like a tool I can really use around my condo. I normally wash the car with a garden hose. But it doesn't have the power to blast off those bug fatalities.
600psi is way more pressure than my garden hose. I already have an arsenal of 18V Ryobi tools and multiple batteries. I'll probably be picking this one up.