Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB
Auto here also. My manual, while it drives, is still a long way from done. Been workin 1.5 year on it. Gotta make sure it's all good, then I'll take it apart and paint it and put the halibrands on it.

I will literally trade my 67 stang for that shelby cobra! Don't care if thats not done!
Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Thanks yall.

Lol. Details on the 67? Rofl

Blacksmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Went with a 2017 GT PP Manual.... Wife is afraid to drive it, not sure why, but she wants a Focus ST now go figure... She also only drives manual. We both feel more in control of the car with a manual and it's 100% more fun. Just my humble opinion not knocking.

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
My father in law just picked up a Callaway Corvette A8. Put it in sport mode and hit the loud pedal.......the car flat out hauls. Normal driving is a bit boring tho. The car tends to lug around at 1500 rpm, and shifts at like 2500. Can't even really hear it driving along normally

My 15' Mustang with a stick is still much more fun to drive day to day. Lots of snap crackle pop and much better control!

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Went with a 2017 GT PP Manual.... Wife is afraid to drive it, not sure why, but she wants a Focus ST now go figure... She also only drives manual. We both feel more in control of the car with a manual and it's 100% more fun. Just my humble opinion not knocking.
Holy fish paste batman! How long did it take you to dig up this thread from the grave?

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
So by grabbing a phallic symbol and yanking it back and forth all day is more manly? :lol:
Am I wrong? Or did this thread go 105 posts before someone made a sexual/homosexual reference in a manual vs auto thread. Color me impressed! That usually happens in the 1st ten posts. Ok back to enjoying your old thread!

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
The only reason right now that I’m not in a scat pack charger... it only comes in auto

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
Be thankful she is afraid to drive. That is better than having to share it

Sponsored

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
My previous two were both autos. They were daily drivers and I was always in a lot of stop n go traffic so auto made more sense.

All though I am at the point where if I had another Mustang it would be a third car so maybe the manual would get a shot.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
I think we all can agree automatic is better, yes?
No, that's absolutely not some universal truth.

Better for some people? Sure, no argument there. None at all.

You know where you stand on your transmission choice and I know where I stand on mine.

Norm

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Guys this thread is literally 3 years old? If this topic hasn’t been hashed out by now. I doubt another three pages of this nonsense is gonna git er done!

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Went auto LE so I could have PP with an auto and don't have to teach wife how to drive a stick either now! :D
So girls drive automatics, and you want an automatic...

Now having my wife trying to drive my car is a plus.
Sponsored