Sponsored

Aussie Exhausts

Yeah Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT Fastback
I was fortunate enough to listen to and take a ride in one that has been fitted with a Roush Axle Back. Very impressed with the sound and I think that is all I need. In the cabin at 3k to 4k revs you surely know there is modified exhaust. Was originally going to go cat back and the $$$$ saved will be spent on my suspension mod's.
Sponsored

Zee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2003 WRX, 2013 Forester XT
I was fortunate enough to listen to and take a ride in one that has been fitted with a Roush Axle Back. Very impressed with the sound and I think that is all I need. In the cabin at 3k to 4k revs you surely know there is modified exhaust. Was originally going to go cat back and the $$$$ saved will be spent on my suspension mod's.
Good to hear it sounded good, opted for the Roush AB for now can spend the money elsewhere. I'll get a full exhaust with tune at some stage if it warrants it :)

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Fellas, [MENTION=14340]HybridGT[/MENTION] was kind enough to take me for a spin in his ride. Can confirm the ARH catback sounds awesome. Really deep, deeper than I was expecting, no drone when just cruising around and sounds great when opened up. Not overly loud, just a really deep muscle car sound :thumbsup:
Thanks for the review man :thumbsup:

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
Agree with above. I heard [MENTION=14340]HybridGT[/MENTION] s today and it sounds perfect!

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
I think the ARH is a great all rounder and later on with headers is just the BEST sound.

Sponsored

hao_xuee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota aurion
i rang mustang motosport last week ,they sold out all Roush Axle Back system .. they said Roush Axle Back is very popular , do you know where else can i buy one ? thanks

Yeah Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT Fastback
i rang mustang motosport last week ,they sold out all Roush Axle Back system .. they said Roush Axle Back is very popular , do you know where else can i buy one ? thanks
Dunno where else in AU but MM will have a shipment of these arrive in two weeks. I guess just place an order. Not long to wait.

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
What about the ARH catback, any Aussie supplier?

Red Stang 302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT 5.0 - Manual - Race Red
Over several months, I rang Mustang Motorsport and on each occasion, was told they were in a container on their way to Australia.

I bought mine from American Muscle in the USA.

With freight, saved $120.00 over the Australian price at MM.

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
Not any more it's listed for 779 AUD plus 206 postage at American Muscle which takes it to 985. You can get it cheaper here in Australia by 160 dollars.
I ordered through Car Mods Australia and asked them to match the MM sport price. They order separately and told me it will be 2 weeks. They matched the price too.
Tim there was very helpful. Good communication and follow up. To me they are local so I save on postage too.

Sponsored

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
What about the ARH catback, any Aussie supplier?
+1 , I might pick that option when its available in Australia.
For the time being I will start with Roush AB twin tip, then add MRT H pipe may be.

Camokaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deep impact blue 5.0 GT
Xforce engine back system with Varex
Performance and sound is Awesome

hao_xuee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota aurion
Not any more it's listed for 779 AUD plus 206 postage at American Muscle which takes it to 985. You can get it cheaper here in Australia by 160 dollars.
I ordered through Car Mods Australia and asked them to match the MM sport price. They order separately and told me it will be 2 weeks. They matched the price too.
Tim there was very helpful. Good communication and follow up. To me they are local so I save on postage too.
hi , How long it takes to receive your order from Car Mods Australia ? just ordered roush system today they told me 10 days from America to here , not sure its accurate