Sponsored

Aussie Exhausts

dingobreath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT orange
Ordered a Roush axle back exhaust on Sunday
From watching the vids it sounds like it has a great little growl and a crack on liftoff or downshift.:thumbsup:
That's enough for me
Didn't want to go OTT, just better than stock.
Me too, Im going to get it installed this Friday!

Steel pony

Ayjay
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 RUBY RED GT
Me too, Im going to get it installed this Friday!
Are you going to the Roundup on Sunday
I'd like to have a listen
I'm still about a month from delivery:frusty::frusty:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Jimbo9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas for my exhaust. I ended up going for the MBRP Street cat back in stainless steel. One big reason was the price ($915 delivered) as I now realise I'll need to reserve some cash for other unanticipated mods!

I'm expecting delivery of the car at the end of the month and was planning on asking the dealer to fit the exhaust. If they are reluctant or too expensive can anyone recommend a place in Melbourne to get it fitted? (Not possible to do it myself!)

Thanks in advance

Jim

Sponsored

Newbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT FB Grabber Blue Manual
Hi Jimbo, who did you get your exhaust from?

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas for my exhaust. I ended up going for the MBRP Street cat back in stainless steel. One big reason was the price ($915 delivered) as I now realise I'll need to reserve some cash for other unanticipated mods!

I'm expecting delivery of the car at the end of the month and was planning on asking the dealer to fit the exhaust. If they are reluctant or too expensive can anyone recommend a place in Melbourne to get it fitted? (Not possible to do it myself!)

Thanks in advance

Jim
I'm real happy with my MBRP Street :thumbsup:

Newbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Jim

Lynda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just want to know what exhaust to get for my Mustang GT. Looking for a deep growl not too raspy. What do people suggest. I am looking at Borla Ford Touring or S-Type from Mustang Motorsports in Melbourne.:)

Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Just want to know what exhaust to get for my Mustang GT. Looking for a deep growl not too raspy. What do people suggest. I am looking at Borla Ford Touring or S-Type from Mustang Motorsports in Melbourne.:)
Borla is a good choice, there's a bit of rasp with my S-Type, but I think the Touring has less, especially with the resonator.
I also wager that if you put an H pipe in place of the X pipe the rasp would be reduced...

Newbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the tip Jim, I just picked up a MBRP Street Catback Stainless Steel system from the same eBay vendor for $884 AUD delivered. I used the make an offer option. They had it on buy it now at $659 US, I offered $590 and they came back with $600 which I jumped at. Ended up $784 AUD with $100 AUD delivery.

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks for the tip Jim, I just picked up a MBRP Street Catback Stainless Steel system from the same eBay vendor for $884 AUD delivered. I used the make an offer option. They had it on buy it now at $659 US, I offered $590 and they came back with $600 which I jumped at. Ended up $784 AUD with $100 AUD delivery.
let us know what you think of the MBRP...

Jimbo9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
let us know what you think of the MBRP...
I actually paid less in US$ (590) but more in A$ (915 with postage) as I got fleeced by Paypal's exchange rate.

Mine arrived 17 days after order and was very well packaged and the tips look terrific.

Hope to take delivery of the mustang at the end of this month!

Best of luck with yours.

Jim
Sponsored