Sponsored

Aussie Exhausts

EvilPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang
Hey guys, I just recently purchased the MAGNAFLOW Competition Series Ecoboost exhaust - black tips from CariD but they not too sure if it will fit the Aussie models or not. Does anyone purchased Magnaflow exhaust from US and does it fit with our models? Cheers

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, I just recently purchased the MAGNAFLOW Competition Series Ecoboost exhaust - black tips from CariD but they not too sure if it will fit the Aussie models or not. Does anyone purchased Magnaflow exhaust from US and does it fit with our models? Cheers
It'll fit. No dramas :cheers:

Nickosek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 - Race red - GT5.0 - Auto (AUS)
Corsa Sport cat-back

Can't wait for the weekend ... :shocked:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2c11.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Nickosek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do u have to pay any tax on it?
Yeah ... GST and a customs processing fee, as unfortunately >$1000.
Pleasantly surprised by the 7 day shipping...ordered monday and delivered following monday

EvilPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang
Yeah ... GST and a customs processing fee, as unfortunately >$1000.
Pleasantly surprised by the 7 day shipping...ordered monday and delivered following monday
OMG no fken way:headbonk:
I jusy recently ordered Magnaflow from CariD (USA) for $1,200+$350USD for shipping fees. So that mean all up would be around $3k+ right? Damn it, if I knew GST is that ridiculous I would rather get one from here for 3k included installation :(

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I jusy recently ordered Magnaflow from CariD (USA) for $1,200+$350USD for shipping fees. So that mean all up would be around $3k+ right? Damn it, if I knew GST is that ridiculous I would rather get one from here for 3k included installation :(
Sorry to rub salt in the wound but for everyone's info, Lethal are doing MF stuff at $960 USD at the moment... I went to eBay, asked a seller to price match, BAM $1264AUD plus $154AUD shipping plus taxes of about $200 (from memory).
Street Cat Back arrives shortly.

EvilPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang
Sorry to rub salt in the wound but for everyone's info, Lethal are doing MF stuff at $960 USD at the moment... I went to eBay, asked a seller to price match, BAM $1264AUD plus $154AUD shipping plus taxes of about $200 (from memory).
Street Cat Back arrives shortly.
So I got rip off badly then:( whats the percentage on the GST bud? Do u think I should cancel the order and get the one in aus for 3k instead?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
So I got rip off badly then:( whats the percentage on the GST bud? Do u think I should cancel the order and get the one in aus for 3k instead?
Yes, cancel order. NO do NOT pay $3000...that's extortion!!!
Are you looking at the street or the comp?

Sponsored

Nickosek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
USD1550 is about $2,100 + GST and services (roughly 13%), so your probably looking at up to A$2,400

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Comp black tips
I shall PM you who you need to talk to.
Can I just say right now, that the Comp Cat Back is going to be pretty hectic.
The Comp AB is great for a DD, but losing that centre resonator is a game changer.
If you plan to add headers with high flow cats but want to keep your ear drums, AVOID the Comp CB. I have (essentially) that installed WITH hotdogs as well and it is MENTAL! Hence going to Street system. Sounds GREAT but it's too much for a DD. For a weekender, maybe. :cheers:

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I think super cat were selling them in aus for less than $2000 delivered. So that could be worth a look