OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
205165CE-9375-4994-9713-CF362DF58925.jpeg
Hi - I am essentially an audio technology dummy and a Luddite when it domes to modern technology of any kind. I do not have a smart phone and don't want one. I have close to a dozen tapes of songs I recorded off the radio years ago that are from my "old guy" era that I would like to be able to listen to in my Bullitt. My last car had a Bose combo cassette/CD audio system but of course that is no longer a feature on cars. I could get a machine that would make CDs for me but that costs over $300 and I would have to store a bunch of CDs in the car. I do have other CDs I play in the car. This little gadget caught my eye and I want to know if using this would be compatible with the audio system in my car. Remember, you are talking to a dummy but appreciate advice. Thanks... Bruce
Sponsored

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
For what you want that should do the trick. I did essentially the same thing but I had over 100 cd's so I transferred them to a USB drive via my laptop. I know have over 1300 songs indexed.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
You shouldn't have any issues playing that USB, since our audio system can play MP3s. But be warned it's going to sound crappy, just like if you were playing a cassette.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
I've got one easier for you, give a list of the songs you want to your grandkids and tell them to put it on the thumb drive. That way they are great quality and no work for you.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I've got one easier for you, give a list of the songs you want to your grandkids and tell them to put it on the thumb drive. That way they are great quality and no work for you.
This - quality from a tape conversion will be awful.

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Without a doubt the best solution.
Sponsored