Sponsored

Atm intercooler

Mustang Mikes Queen Creek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Does anyone know if Atm intercooler is still in bussiness,was wondering about the silicone charge pipe kits,or any of the products they sell,Facebook page is bunk,No response from emails,No website??? Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I appreciate that,been pretty busy with customer stuff too,Figured id dive into this ecoboost thing while the pushrod is down for a bit,When I get the screws tightend up on this 4 pop ill cruise on by,Thanks the welcoming hello!! Hope you guys are staying busy!!

DMRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost | Magnetic Metallic
I received my intercooler from them about a month ago and emailed them last week before I installed it with a few questions. It took them a few days to respond, but I did get a response. I love the ATM intercooler, it keeps charge temps way down.

They informed me when I messaged them about buying an intercooler that they had multiple in stock. Best of luck with your build!

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Thank you sir,What I would like to find out is of they ever built,the silicone charge pipes as well,Any info or connections would be appreciated,thanks Mike

Sponsored

DMRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost | Magnetic Metallic
They offered to sell me the silicone charge pipes and the intercooler as a kit with an $80 discount. I already had charge pipes from MAperformance, so I opted out of that.
The only contact I ever used was their email: [email protected]

sb1racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
Thank you sir,What I would like to find out is of they ever built,the silicone charge pipes as well,Any info or connections would be appreciated,thanks Mike
They did, have their cold side (hot side is custom for big turbo) silicone charge pipe on my car, been good up over 600hp so far :thumbsup:

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Yeah Im looking to just run the the hot charge side with standard bov placement,The feed side looks plenty fine from Ford,Just dont want to run a metal charge pipe,Id heat coat it,wrap it and run it if need be,but would rather run silicone.Thanks for the info!!

Sponsored

Boosting Stangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Competition Orange
ATM quoted me on their charge pipes a few weeks ago. I used PM on this site and ATM's response was expeditious. Maybe try this avenue of communication.

Shushunmire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Yeah, I sent them an email asking about their Intercooler on FB about a week ago, no response. They're incredibly flaky, at least on Facebook, which sucks because I'd really like to get some info on their product, as it looks to be the best.

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Yeah no biggie,Ill make one or two more attempts at getting ahold of them,If not plenty of other people who could use the cash,I found a company of an offshore supplier that sells a pair for 300,but has a collar/hose clamp for a different type of bov,looks janky,really want to keep an oem ford theme going in the engine bay.May just suck it up and do an aluminium wrinkle finish pipe and black header wrap it,Kind of bumbed,been on a roll all day buying the things I want to run for parts.

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Yeah Im getting the same feeling,Plenty of other vendors who like to sell items,appreciate the response guys,awesome site so far!!!!

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
I'm just curious about your usage of commas to separate your sentences. Clearly, it's your choice to do as you please, but why? Lol

In regards to ATM, I'd PM them on here (usually the quickest method to get a reply) and back that PM up with another email.
Sponsored