Sponsored

Are puddle lights standard on the GT?

Zent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Premium
I'm not seeing them as an option, but I also don't see them on the list of features
Sponsored

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
aka they're NOT standard on base GT models....400A and up means it's on premium models

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
What is a puddle light,is a fog light the same thing?

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
What is a puddle light,is a fog light the same thing?
No, it's the pony projection from the mirror. In other vehicles it lights up the area around and under the door, so you can see if you're about to step into a puddle as you get out of the car. In the Mustang it's just ornamental, but we still call it a puddle light for lack of a better name. :)

TwGP1Y8.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
I , guess I should have known better, because my avatar is a puddle light from my car on the ground . Thank you Vlad!!!

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
When I bought my last Mustang they had it parked right in front of the dealership. When I walked out to the car with the sales guy to take the last walkaround before I drove off I thought it was so cool that they had a reserved spot for parking new Mustangs - they even stencil painted pony logos in a cool reflective paint to set the spot off even more. I even commented to the sales guy about them, that they were a nice touch.

Imagine my surprise when I got home and those same cool stencils were painted in my parking spot!

I had no idea they were even a thing.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
When I bought my last Mustang they had it parked right in front of the dealership. When I walked out to the car with the sales guy to take the last walkaround before I drove off I thought it was so cool that they had a reserved spot for parking new Mustangs - they even stencil painted pony logos in a cool reflective paint to set the spot off even more. I even commented to the sales guy about them, that they were a nice touch.

Imagine my surprise when I got home and those same cool stencils were painted in my parking spot!

:facepalm::giggle:

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium

Yah I know the feeling...I know this is off topic but I just realized today after changing mycolor that it also changes the color of the " Mustang" written at the door sill plates...lol I was like "well hello!" as I stepped out.. that it was now in a bright pink color lmao :blush::giggle:

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
But the actual puddle lights stay white, if you want to change the color of them you need to put a tinted sticker over the lens. I put blue ones on mine.

20170222_001316.jpg
Sponsored