Sponsored

What prices are yall seeing on 2020 mustang gt?

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
hey guys. I know itll vary depending on specs..etc. but how much are yall seeing lately off of MSRP for 2020 mustangs? Im talking to a few dealerships, but a local one offered me 27,500 for my 2018 mustang gt premium 10 speed auto with 38k miles towards this car. Before taxes, title, etc. The price they have told me for this car is 46,292. Which is less than 10% off of MSRP. I have seen people on here saying they would only take 20% off MSRP so i wanted advice before moving forward. I do like the features on this car. Dont really care for the stripe, safe and smart package, or adaptive cruise control. Active exhaust is nice but not required. The other features (digital dash, leather, manual) are what i mostly needed on the car and it has that. They even said that they would let me take the intake manifold off this car and put it on my old one if we agree on everything since I'll be keeping my supercharger and bringing my car back to stock. Thoughts? Does this price look like what yall have been getting both for the new car and for yalls trade mustang? Appreciate your time and sorry for the lengthy post.

Screenshot_20201003-193242_Drive.jpg
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hit up cargurus.com; once there put in new, 2020 Mustang and open up the search to “Nationwide”.

You see the best pricing (and the worst); cargurus has a great automotive research model compared to other classified sites.

OP
OP
Adamone92

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Hit up cargurus.com; once there put in new, 2020 Mustang and open up the search to “Nationwide”.

You see the best pricing (and the worst); cargurus has a great automotive research model compared to other classified sites.
Yeah ive looked around a good bit. Just wasnt sure how that would reflect vs what people have walked out with final price wise.

4leghorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Seems high I’d wait until the end of the year if you can they’ll probably Need to get rid of some of there inventory due to the 2021 mustangs and the Mach 1 coming. I got my 18 at the end of 2018 for 41 or 42k w 401a, recaros, pp1, safe&smart(bs), royal crimson, 10 speed.
I was looking for manuals to trade in for but by me a new manual w magnaride, pp1, 401a, cooled leather seats, b&o, active exhaust is 50k. Same w a pp2. I’ll Prob hold out to see what the Mach 1 prices will be like and call it a day and keep that till the wheels fall off. Unless they knock off more on the 2020
Sponsored