Sponsored

Anyone using: Yokohama ADVAN Sport A/S+ ?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I have read online reviews of the Yokohama ADVAN Sport A/S+ and the online consumer reviews (from various Tire Reseller sites). The overall reviews are good and exceptionally higher than average.

The problem is, there's thousands of reviews and no way to sort by vehicle type... LOL...

So has anyone purchased these tires for their S550 - and if so, can you post up unbiased reviews of them?
Sponsored

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
@fmc_smt aren't these the tires you're running on your ride?
No I have the advin apex . The Apex is a good street tire , soft compound acutely hooks real good , does real well in the wet and low temps , Just have to be a little light with the throttle in those conditions .

ArrestmeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
I have them on my stock pp1 wheels for the winter. They work great for what they are. Good for cold conditions and never had a problem in the rain. My car doesn't leave the garage if there's snow on the ground so I cant comment on that. I've used continental DWS06 plus tires that have seemed to hook better in winter temps. They felt like more of a performance all season. I would choose those again over the Advan's.

Goterr0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I had them on my old PP1 wheels. Good all season tire. Handled the rain and cold just fine. Not a tire that i would put a lot of power into though.

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Thanks for the replies all! Appreciate the input especially coming from actual S550 owners (instead of trying to wade through all the online reviews from all different vehicle owners).
Sponsored