Sponsored

Anyone lower their Mach 1 HP?

Sponsored

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Thats for non HP. They don't drop HP cars that much. Id guess its probably closer to 1/4 inch. I started a ride hight thread. But no one with dual rates has posted yet. It would be great if you could share.
1/4” won’t concern me much however per my email to STEEDA asking how much drop the HP cars are seeing with the dual rate springs and Jamie said 1/2” - 5/8” 🤷🏻‍♂️ guess I’ll find out on mine when I get them installed. Also for anyone else curious, I asked Steeda if the springs require settling before alignment and Jamie said no.

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
1/4” won’t concern me much however per my email to STEEDA asking how much drop the HP cars are seeing with the dual rate springs and Jamie said 1/2” - 5/8” 🤷🏻‍♂️ guess I’ll find out on mine when I get them installed. Also for anyone else curious, I asked Steeda if the springs require settling before alignment and Jamie said no.
I don't think Steeda takes into account whether it's a HP or non-HP. That's why I really want someone with dual rates to post in the ride hight thread.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
I don't think Steeda takes into account whether it's a HP or non-HP. That's why I really want someone with dual rates to post in the ride hight thread.
Good point but my question to STEEDA was specific to the HP. I don’t doubt/question your response and from what I’ve seen 1/4” seems to be closer to what it is.

IMG_5917.jpeg

IMG_5916.jpeg

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Good point but my question to STEEDA was specific to the HP. I don’t doubt/question your response and from what I’ve seen 1/4” seems to be closer to what it is.

IMG_5917.jpeg

IMG_5916.jpeg
I strongly suspect they were going off non-HP specs when making that statement. Either that or they were basing that off the GT350. To be honest, they may not even be aware of the difference between HP and non-HP.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
STANCE REAR.jpg
STANCE FRONT.jpg
HP Mach 1 lowered on steeda dual rates. It lowered less than 1/4" all around.
Oh wow love the look, looks nicely tucked in. How is the ride?

Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I strongly suspect they were going off non-HP specs when making that statement. Either that or they were basing that off the GT350. To be honest, they may not even be aware of the difference between HP and non-HP.
@tj@steeda is this true?

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Dario owns an HP so I’m pretty sure they know the difference

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
I think Steeda is more than aware of the difference considering the number of Mach 1’s they have built. Now my car has had both standard and HP springs installed and I had no difference in ride height. I’m getting ready to install Steeda dual rates next month (just arrived yesterday).

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I think Steeda is more than aware of the difference considering the number of Mach 1’s they have built. Now my car has had both standard and HP springs installed and I had no difference in ride height.
This is a contradictory statement. How can Steeda be aware of the difference if there is no difference?

It's already been shown there is a .4" difference between HP and non HP (excluding tire difference).
Sponsored