Sponsored

Anyone here adding a nice 2021 Bronco addition to their Collection?

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I'm excited to see them around. I might buy one someday. I'd really like to see a V8 engine performance version. That would be very hard to resist.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I love the variants with the white roof!

I'm excited to see them around. I might buy one someday. I'd really like to see a V8 engine performance version. That would be very hard to resist.
Seems like with Ford being in on the Ecoboost thing, they'd at least make an "ST" flavor and drop in the 400HP V6 TT from the Explorer. What's the current thinking on the engine (I haven't kept up), like a ~300-320HP NA V6 of some sort?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I love the variants with the white roof!

Seems like with Ford being in on the Ecoboost thing, they'd at least make an "ST" flavor and drop in the 400HP V6 TT from the Explorer. What's the current thinking on the engine (I haven't kept up), like a ~300-320HP NA V6 of some sort?
As far as I know, the 2.3 turbo will be in it, but not sure about the V6. I've heard speculation about an NA V6, but that's all. No real info.

I like the white roof too. Not sure I would buy one as keeping it clean might be a pain, but it does look cool in renders.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
First year Ford model? You must be out of your mind. I'll wait a few years.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Wish it would have been out last July (when it should have been) when I was looking to dump my lemony '13 Wrangler. I really like the looks of the 2-door....

No matter, I love my new RCSB F-150 4x4 with the 5.0/A10, and I have my doubts a Bronco will get me out of it.

Last edited:

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I plan to add one in 22 and 23, 21 is for the Mach 1 however.

and it should be the 2.3 and 2.7 at launch, there are a few interesting things to add, it seems that at least some of the trims will have front dig capability, and front and rear lockers. also a 7 speed with a crawl gear, so even if it doesn't get a super low 4:1 t-case, it should still have a very nice low gearing. and a disconnecting sway bar. there are still plenty of rumors on different front suspension setups, standard IFS, SFA rumors still abound with some 'confirmation', and there is supposedly a third setup, I have a theory on that, using not a disconnecting swaybar persay, but two seperate electrically controlled swaybar that can be used independently to increase articulation/re-establish traction when one wheel is up on a rock, by twisting the swaybar on the up tire one direction to tuck it a bit and bring the truck down some, and twisting the other the other direction to move that tire down and get some traction.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Wish it would have been out last July (when it should have been) when I was looking to dump my lemony '13 Wrangler. I really like the looks of the 2-door....

No matter, I love my new RCSB F-150 4x4 with the 5.0/A10, and I have my doubts a Bronco will get me out of it.
I do like the small size of the 2 door Bronco, but the 5.0 is a sweet engine. I'd probably keep the pickup too.

NastyPumpkin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Boosted Mustang GT
First year Ford model? You must be out of your mind. I'll wait a few years.
Yes, the 1st year model will probably have the best quality parts. As years go on they will try to make parts cheaper (crap material, made in China, etc...) for bigger profits.

From what I've seen this is Ford's best Looking vehicle in a very long time.

I will be getting the 2 door Bronco as soon as I can order it.

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
I won't lie I have never been a huge Bronco fan, but this has my interest peaked. I don't know why but the bronco has taken up a place in my brain and I can't get it out. My lease is up in November of 21 and the Bronco might get strong interest from me.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Glad someone kicked common sense into the idiots in the Marketing Dept at Ford and moved that date... coincidence or not that the original release would have been on OJs Bday, Ford Reps stated a few times even after it was realized the date was OJs Bday, they still weren’t going to move it... until there was a shit ton of back lash, fall out about it and a lot of negative headlines hitting many news broadcasts over the last few days.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I figured they deliberately put it on OJ's b-day planning all along to move the date. It just generated a lot more publicity.
Sponsored