Sponsored

Anyone Have 777 Performance Front Fascia?

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
Could you please update the post when your friend receive it? I'm very interested in buying the GT777 fascia but I didn't find any review/opinion on 777 performance and their product. Thank you
As am I.
Sponsored

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
I really like it, you guys say the price is high but look at what you get, a chin spoiler, upper, and lower grills, a bumper and painted. Seems in line to me. Cervini grills are 500 for the pair. Painting a bumper is easily 200 to 300, a chin spoiler is another 250 give or take. And a bumper is usually in the 500 to 600 range. I think it's a fantastic price for what you get and looks great too. Much more aggressive from stock.

Also to the aero comments, the stock facia is not winning any aero awards, this thing ain't either lol. If you buy it your buying it for looks, maybe some extra brake cooling but that's it. It's a mustang not a lambo let's not get too picky. Leave that to the Camaro folks with their "supercar"
Somebody that understands! How refreshing.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
I do not like the 18-up front end, but that set up is a big improvement IMO. If I had an 18-up I'd buy it if it's quality is proven.

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
Like to see this on a members car. It looks kinda cool doesn’t say if it works with safe and smart or adaptive cruise?

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec
Like to see this on a members car. It looks kinda cool doesn’t say if it works with safe and smart or adaptive cruise?
Actually it doesn't. But I'll ask directly in case I decide to order. The only thing that actually is refraining me atm is the lack of feedbacks/infos about the company.
I think that they are newbies because I literally found nothing about them (customer service, quality, fitments, shipping etc..).

Sponsored

Tish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT coupe
I sent them an e-mail a week ago asking for info but no responce as of yet.I also think it is a good deal if the quality and fot are good.I was gonna getthe cervini upper + lower + grilles along with a Air Design chin spoiler which would only cost me 200$ less than this complete Front fascia.

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec
I sent them an e-mail a week ago asking for info but no responce as of yet.I also think it is a good deal if the quality and fot are good.I was gonna getthe cervini upper + lower + grilles along with a Air Design chin spoiler which would only cost me 200$ less than this complete Front fascia.
Same for me chin spoiler apart.

Problem is that I'm from Europe and would like to see the Cervini's "Safe and Smart package" compatible version because EU Mustang have this feature as a standard (I think for Eurencpap Safety tests) and on their site the installation manual is for Mustang w/o that package only.

Wrote to them: still no answers...

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Actually it doesn't. But I'll ask directly in case I decide to order. The only thing that actually is refraining me atm is the lack of feedbacks/infos about the company.
I think that they are newbies because I literally found nothing about them (customer service, quality, fitments, shipping etc..).
They are brand new, just started in yet last year and first bumpers are going to be going on in the next week or so. I think murder5.0 is getting his this week already actually.

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
Any updates on this? Someone backed into me and left a nasty dent in my bumper.

DoubleX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT
As someone who recently left the program for the '15 Mustang, they really do their homework to make sure everything goes well. New company, but, I personally would go for it! Give them a try

Sponsored

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
Any idea on the paint quality?

Chs51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Could you please update the post when your friend receive it? I'm very interested in buying the GT777 fascia but I didn't find any review/opinion on 777 performance and their product. Thank you
I too am interested, but I have the Smart &Safe option and need to know if it will still work.

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I've been in talks with them for a bit. I'll ask about the safe and smart package. Due to caution with painting matching there will not be a pre-painted option, but the fascia should hopefully be completed this week and move into full production.

Chs51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I've been in talks with them for a bit. I'll ask about the safe and smart package. Due to caution with painting matching there will not be a pre-painted option, but the fascia should hopefully be completed this week and move into full production.

Any update on this product?

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
I'm interested as well. I'm ready to pull the trigger or get another stock bumper to replace my damaged bumper. A little info would make the choice easier.
Sponsored