Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
I was thinking of boring out the stud holes on the 5x115 an extra mm so they can mount flush with the hub
This can certainly be done by a professional wheel shot by drilling out and pressing in new bolt hole inserts. Just bear in mind this voids the wheel ratings.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
considering I plan on using a 255/35/20 up front, im thinking the wheel lip will be sticking out more than the tire... so if it sits flush, I might just have to pick them up for $100 for the pair... only thing im not sure of is the 5x115 vs 5x114.3 .... considering how sloppy chinese manufacturing processes are, I have a feeling the wheels will bolt up just fine
This whole post is concerning.
The fact that the wheels are only $100 should already be a red flag. And you want to machine off material?? This sounds like a catastrophic accident waiting to happen. Just save up and get quality wheels that were made for the car.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
This whole post is concerning.
The fact that the wheels are only $100 should already be a red flag. And you want to machine off material?? This sounds like a catastrophic accident waiting to happen. Just save up and get quality wheels that were made for the car.
Can’t emphasize this enough. Red flags all over. Save up and get wheels that fit and that are of quality. $100 for a pair of wheels sounds like they might be made of legos…

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Can’t emphasize this enough. Red flags all over. Save up and get wheels that fit and that are of quality. $100 for a pair of wheels sounds like they might be made of legos…
Hell, a Lego kit of two life-sized wheels would be more than $100
Sponsored