Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

tcman54

Stanghead
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
this feels like a nightmare that i cant wake up from. Anything i touch i feel like i have the virus and need to immediately wash my damn hands.
Covid-19 was found to be living on surfaces for 17 days after inspection of that princess cruise ship where a large number of passengers were sickened.

:frown:
Advertisement

Timeless

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT / CS
G-d this is a morbid conversation. But you are correct, unfortunately. Of course we have a President who says out load for the world to hear that "We cannot let the cure be worse than the problem". Can anyone in your government match that?
Dumbass picked that quote up from someone else because he can’t develop a thought beyond a two year old. He referenced the thousands that die of car accidents every year. Seriously? Guy needs to get the CV and rely on a ventilator for a few weeks. Maybe then it will register in his Pee sized brain
You guys are such drama queens on this. Your TDS is strong.

Obviously to anyone with a reasonable mind they know that if the economy goes into something that is bad enough people will lose their lives in many different ways as a result. And the number that lose their lives will be more than from the virus itself.

Thus the cure (crashing the world economies, staying home indefinitely, etc) could be worse than the problem.

This President whether you like him or not is more than likely smarter, richer, more successful than anyone on this forum. He also has access to advisers that are the top of their field.

These are the people whether we like it or not that are going to make the decisions that determine the next 10 months of this country.

Don't like it? Go vote and get someone else you like better to take over next January.

Rash

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust

This President whether you like him or not is more than likely smarter, richer, more successful than anyone on this forum.

These are the people whether we like it or not that are going to make the decisions that determine the next 10 months of this country.
Richer and more successful, yes. Smarter? Yeah I don’t think so. It’s clear listening to this dude talk he’s a freaking idiot. Born into money, thus rich and successful. As far as listening to his advisers, let’s hope to God he does because it certainly seems like he’s just making decisions on the fly based on wishful thinking.

Bikeman315

Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Obviously to anyone with a reasonable mind they know that if the economy goes into something that is bad enough people will lose their lives in many different ways as a result. And the number that lose their lives will be more than from the virus itself.
OK, well then that leaves out Trump. :) Of course we know this, but he tied this statement in with the one about backing away from social distancing. Add those two up and if he pulls the plug, thousands could die unnecessarily. Fortunately, I do not believe, the states will not allow this to happen.

He also has access to advisers that are the top of their field.
And he doesn't listen to them. He doesn't listen to anyone unless they are kissing his butt. Dr. Fauci knows more than all of them put together and they are not listening to him. He is either going to be fired or he will quit.

This has nothing to do with TDS so please stop bringing this up. He may be rich (although not as much as you think), successful (on the backs of a lot of working people over the years) and smart (yeah no, even his teachers admit to that) but he is lacking in all aspects of what makes us human. I don't dislike him, I pity him.

Shift

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford

This President whether you like him or not is more than likely smarter, richer, more successful than anyone on this forum.
You're out of your mind. Just remember, he's not fighting for you, you're poor. His racist ideals and affinity for corruption may align with yours, but at the end of the day, he doesn't give a shit about you, so don't act like he's your best friend.

olaosunt

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
And that "people are dying that haven't ever died before"
Did he really say that ? My wife told me he did but I thought she was joking .
Very smart guy !
Lol
P.S. looks like that quote was made up .
So he IS definitely smart .

olaosunt

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Only thing worse than TDS is TCS(Trump cult syndrome )
.... and I have too much time on my hands as one of the free standing psychiatric Hospital where I see patients is now closed to all admissions and discharges due to a suspected case of COVID 19 (not confirmed ).
Don’t asks me the rationale (not my decision) but going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Stuff With Wheels
Well, things just got real for this guy.....

My employer has seen business drop to less than 50% of normal this month due to the crud so to stem the bleeding and batten down the hatches, us essential folks are taking a substantial pay cut and are to work from home as much as possible. I'll survive, but all thoughts of any car upgrading are out the window....assuming things don't get even worse.

To top it off, the first case of confirmed Covid-19 in town was announced today.

Furious18

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
It’ll be higher the 50% and 1% mortality.

horrible choice.. let a ton of people die without attempting to help as much as possible or a guaranteed recession approaching a real depression. How’s that for morbid?!

Bikeman315

Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
It’ll be higher the 50% and 1% mortality.

horrible choice.. let a ton of people die without attempting to help as much as possible or a guaranteed recession approaching a real depression. How’s that for morbid?!
So true. Where is Captain Kirk (Kobayashi Maru) when we need him?

tcman54

Stanghead
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Trump should be in prison for his horrible bias of not renting to minorities in regards to his tenant buildings in New Jersey, he was facing many years in prison but of course used his lawyers and money to buy his way out.

And then the one major reason American is now in the mess that it is in with regards to the virus pandemic, is that along with everything else of Obama's administration that he got rid of out of petty jealously was the Pandemic task force that was sit up by Obama after the Ebola scare, experts say this is the number one reason why we were so unprepared for this now.

TC

Questortapes74

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
Only thing worse than TDS is TCS(Trump cult syndrome )
.... and I have too much time on my hands as one of the free standing psychiatric Hospital where I see patients is now closed to all admissions and discharges due to a suspected case of COVID 19 (not confirmed ).
Don’t asks me the rationale (not my decision) but going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Are you a hospitalist or self-employed?

pacomicro

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT V8 6R80 Auto Vert pp 3.55

Thus the cure (crashing the world economies, staying home indefinitely, etc) could be worse than the problem.

This President whether you like him or not is more than likely smarter, richer, more successful than anyone on this forum. He also has access to advisers that are the top of their field.

Don't like it? Go vote and get someone else you like better to take over next January.
It's really sad to see an opinion like this, although I respect it, but :

I don't suppose you'd have the same opinion if you let someone you love die or yourself

I reserve my opinion on your president, since he has been ¿democratically? elected. His advisors are probably much smarter than he is, but he has the last word.

It can't be a coincidence that the only two presidents in the world who don't want to take action are Donald and Boris,Ah no, wait, Boris is going to do something

Anyway, I respect your opinion although I do not disagree at all, I hope you do not get to see something like what is happening here in Madrid, where the funeral services are no longer able to bury all the dead and have had to enable an ice-skating rink as a temporary morgue.

If someone in our family gets sick and is old, they are taken to the hospital, admitted to the intensive care unit and cannot receive any visitors, they die alone and you cannot go to their cremation.

I think it's sad enough to put the economy first

key01

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
No matter what Trump decides to do with his “we are open for business” mantra, the States will continue to rule. The shut downs will continue and he can’t do shit about it.

Advertisement

213 - Auto Mafia Racing
Advertisement