Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
57k new cases in the US - that aint progress
It’s progress when it comes a few days after recording over 75,000 new cases. It’s all about perspective I guess.
6E14F890-453A-43CF-8D92-8F61D20B8BE6.png
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The benefit of sitting in the middle is that you get to poke fun at both sides. Maybe you should try it?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Dr. Fauci giving a pretty good spiel on the progress of a vaccine in the US.
Very refreshing to watch someone speak carefully, using phrases like “cautiously optimistic” and “likely correct” etc etc. and suggesting that people wait for the results of clinical trials before singing from the rooftops.
Worth the watch I think.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Laughing at the religious right is also a good chuckle. Like I said, BALANCE. I get to laugh at both.
I’m sorry that you don’t trust your nations leading epidemiologist. It’s a shame.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Guys I was told in Feb that this was "under control" and "one day - it's like a miracle - it will disappear." What happened?
I think you are all smart enough to understand hopeful wishful thinking in effort to not cause panic in an unprecedented self proclaimed "novel" (meaning never seen before) virus. I think you can all grasp that. Most viruses do just go away. No one knew much of anything when Trump said that, OR when Nancy was telling people to go to Chinatown.

Last edited:

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I think you are all smart enough to understand hopeful wishful thinking in effort to not cause panic in an unprecedented self proclaimed "novel" meaning never seen before virus. I think you can all grasp that. Most viruses do just go away. No one knew.
The truth is we knew what the trajectory would be, but why make up obvious lies why not tell people we will get through this due in part to our great scientists and medical professionals? Why do the right thing and calm people while also telling them to be responsible, to get tested, and to self-isolate while he uses the power of the federal gov't to get a handle on the spread in the US quickly with contact tracing and a coordinated effort by a great many people? Give people hope, don't lie to their faces over and over again while silencing criticism, sciences, and spreading propaganda.

We've been through this before with polio. It was not a miracle - it was because people used the recourses at their disposal to deal with a problem in the here and now not deflect responsibility because it has no consequences at the time for you. A whole lot of people died and are still dying because we let a problem fester and grow while we ignored it for several months.

The problem is he's a dumbass narcissist; and I've got the quotes to prove it.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The truth is we knew what the trajectory would be, but why make up obvious lies why not tell people we will get through this due in part to our great scientists and medical professionals? Why do the right thing and calm people while also telling them to be responsible, to get tested, and to self-isolate while he uses the power of the federal gov't to get a handle on the spread in the US quickly with contact tracing and a coordinated effort by a great many people? Give people hope, don't lie to their faces over and over again while silencing criticism, sciences, and spreading propaganda.

We've been through this before with polio. It was not a miracle - it was because people used the recourses at their disposal to deal with a problem in the here and now not deflect responsibility because it has no consequences at the time for you. A whole lot of people died and are still dying because we let a problem fester and grow while we ignored it for several months.

The problem is he's a dumbass narcissist; and I've got the quotes to prove it.
I get it. You don't like him. We all understand.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I get it. You don't like him. We all understand.
You are correct. I, in fact, do not like people who support pedophile rings and trafficking teenage girls for sex.

I assumed a lot of people didn't either but when it comes to politics it seems everything is fair game.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
The benefit of sitting in the middle is that you get to poke fun at both sides. Maybe you should try it?
About as middle as CNN. :thumbsup:

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
F310C471-90C9-492B-8A9A-71596E484007.jpeg

Economic carnage.
Yeah, I said the economic pain was just starting months ago. Just wait until people see the domino effect renters being unable to pay their rent has. No landlord mortgage, insurance, repairs, utilities, property tax payments, etc. States and cities are already strapped for cash so renters have no good options.

Does no one remember how mortgages affected the housing bubble?

We're just in the eviction postponement phase.

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
the virus will suddenly go away, when it runs out of stupid Americans to infect. I had more to add but nah that seems enough
The virus doesn't care what you think.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the virus will suddenly go away, when it runs out of stupid Americans to infect. I had more to add but nah that seems enough
Since the Barr hearings clearly prove there are actually people who base a complete party belief in denying reality by calling actual riots peaceful, I would agree there is no shortage of stupid Americans.
"Forget about what you just saw, it's really not what you think"......wow, and people actually believe this?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I said the economic pain was just starting months ago. Just wait until people see the domino effect renters being unable to pay their rent has. No landlord mortgage, insurance, repairs, utilities, property tax payments, etc. States and cities are already strapped for cash so renters have no good options.

Does no one remember how mortgages affected the housing bubble?

We're just in the eviction postponement phase.
You are 100% correct. This is why it's such a difficult event to manage, but the solution to that is opening businesses and schools.
That is a sad reality, and people will need some help until another solution arrives.
That other major concern is health as we start all up again.
Let's be honest. No matter who were president during this event, they would be criticized no matter what. Far too many opinions and political ideologies involved.
Police or President. Two jobs I have a lot of respect for but would not want in 2020.
Sponsored