Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Another little potential issue with the reported data. Let's just report them all positive, that'll be quick and easy.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...ding-floridas-covid-positivity-rates-n2572441
Does seem to be a potential issue. Would be interesting to see what the reporting requirement is and if it's standard at least at the state level. Would be most appropriate for it to be standard at the national level, of course.

Seems like there would be a relatively simple, standard, (state level) reporting requirement: #tested; #positive (or negative--can subtract); first time tested?-if not, previous result(s); + relevant demographic data.
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Another little potential issue with the reported data. Let's just report them all positive, that'll be quick and easy.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...ding-floridas-covid-positivity-rates-n2572441
Or, you could actually do your own research, finding reputable sources. I know, it’s harder than simply clicking a link to a media outlet, requiring some probing and all that hard stuff.
At the end of the day, the rate of positive results has no influence on the raw numbers for total infections recorded per day.
It is what it is.
A gambling man would put a lot of money on Florida to see a massive spike in deaths over the next fortnight/month and beyond. When nearly 20% of the tests are coming back positive, it can’t be good. In fact, if anything, it should be more worrying if the positive result is being overstated. Imagine seeing that many infections off the back of only 10% infection rate.
@Gregs24 Thoughts?
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/individual-states/florida

A801B967-6670-49D9-AAC9-881F9C46DF9A.png
A2B36E1E-DE27-4AB4-8D76-EA4E9374FDDA.png
23BF9DC5-25E7-4187-B568-39F52CBD32BA.png

Last edited:

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Or, you could actually do your own research, finding reputable sources. I know, it’s harder than simply clicking a link to a media outlet, requiring some probing and all that hard stuff.
You can believe what you want (which is quite clear from most of your posts). I believe the source was very credible and shows at least some of the data we are being fed is not always what it should be. But, you being all-knowing, I realize I'm not worthy to report anything that you don't already know.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
We are so screwed. The man appointed by our fearless leader to head up his task force is being ripped to shreds by the administration. Why because he dares to disagree with the president. How dare he. Only the entire worlds acknowledged expert in the area. Worked for six presidents. But of course, fearless leader knows more than he does. And Peter Navarro. A pure piece of scum.

And don’t bother bringing up the mask BS again. He made that comment months ago when masks were needed by healthcare professionals. He also said that things change. He has been right from the get go.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...-peter-navarro-editorials-debates/5439374002/

EDIT: The White House has just denied knowledge of this “trade advisors” opinion piece. They said the administration still stands behind its team. BULLSHIT!!!!

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
We are so screwed. The man appointed by our fearless leader to head up his task force is being ripped to shreds by the administration. Why because he dares to disagree with the president. How dare he. Only the entire worlds acknowledged expert in the area. Worked for six presidents. But of course, fearless leader knows more than he does. And Peter Navarro. A pure piece of scum.

And don’t bother bringing up the mask BS again. He made that comment months ago when masks were needed by healthcare professionals. He also said that things change. He has been right from the get go.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...-peter-navarro-editorials-debates/5439374002/
At least your reply is without bias. :cwl:

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Bikeman, you don't need to worry about COVID, you're going to die of a stroke or heart attack worrying about Trump and COVID. Let it go my friend, fear is just a lack of faith. It's not doing you any good to always work yourself into a frenzy. Hop in that Mustang, fill up the tank, and go for a drive.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Bikeman, you don't need to worry about COVID, you're going to die of a stroke or heart attack worrying about Trump and COVID. Let it go my friend, fear is just a lack of faith. It's not doing you any good to always work yourself into a frenzy. Hop in that Mustang, fill up the tank, and go for a drive.
I absolutely appreciate your sentiments but unfortunately I do. My wife is in her 2nd week of isolation. Tested positive a week ago Monday. 67 years old in pretty good health. She is doing much better so praying she is in the .01%. I’m fine, no symptoms so not going to get tested, yet. This doesn’t get really scary until after it hits close to home. But you don’t know/understand that until it’s too late. I have both fear and faith. Right now I’m in for the former praying for the latter.

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
How are Trump's golf courses doing over yonder? Likely a little to stuffy for my taste. I'd rather hit the pubs in Scotland... see the castles (Edinburgh, etc.)... Highlands.

The vaccine being tested by Moderna is looking promising. It would be practically a miracle if a successful one is produced soon. I realize they have a ways to go... trying to be optimistic I suppose.
i think Trumps courses are just above water but for how long no one knows. Yeah the Highlands are good, heading there in the Stang in a couple of days and even the pubs have opened now, kind of. Aye, plenty of castles here and quite a few still in good condition and lived in.

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
I absolutely appreciate your sentiments but unfortunately I do. My wife is in her 2nd week of isolation. Tested positive a week ago Monday. 67 years old in pretty good health. She is doing much better so praying she is in the .01%. I’m fine, no symptoms so not going to get tested, yet. This doesn’t get really scary until after it hits close to home. But you don’t know/understand that until it’s too late. I have both fear and faith. Right now I’m in for the former praying for the latter.
I hope she pulls through without any issues. Shouldn't you get tested regardless? Isn't that part of the contact tracing protocol? I hope you don't catch it either.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
I hope she pulls through without any issues. Shouldn't you get tested regardless? Isn't that part of the contact tracing protocol? I hope you don't catch it either.
Thank you Mike. Honestly she is feeling really good. I don't understand it and neither do the doctors. I'm essentially quarantining as well so no need to get tested. Funny thing is that my wife called the doctors office to request a follow-up test. They said they do not do them and to go elsewhere to get it. What a system.

THC1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
People have more of a chance picking an infectious disease at a stripper club or sitting in the lobby of ANY Doctor Office/Hospital.

—-

And just an FYI dollar bills and coins transfer diseases daily...

And has anyone ever swabbed the back of a door handle on any building - you know, the same one everyone and their snotty, coughing, don’t wash your hands after taking a shit just touched - the same one YOU just touched to enter, the same doors inside that everyone touched and used to exit that same building...

need cash? Guess what, everyone and their snotty, coughing, don’t wash your hands after taking a shit just touched that same ATM machine and fondled every single button YOU just touched to get your own money...

LMFAO - If you weren’t OCD before reading the above, you’ll be OCD now. :devil:

The sky is falling.... over WHAT - fear mongering.
This **** is all in the plan of the NWO...….It's not about a virus, it's about an agenda. They fully expected Hildabeast to win last time and totally blind sided, this time around they would kill us all in an attempt to get rid of Trump. Shortage on coins? BS......next up, full digital currency and guess what, when they do that they can ensure "In God we Trust" is eliminated because we won't have paper and coins. It's coming folks......stock up on emergency supplies and AMMO!
Trump may act like a school kid sometimes with ridiculous tweets but he's our only hope to sustain our Constitutional rights! VOTE!
Sponsored