Sponsored

Any 350 buyers getting a Focus RS?

catdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford White/Blue Stripes
The engine opens up big league after 800-1000 miles no matter what every one says... it's dramatic.

The handling is amazing.

It's the highway ride that sucks cause too bouncy

Also high speed torque steer is unacceptable.

There is a new limited edition for 2018 with an LSD !!
Sponsored

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
too many doors, want coupe

ir0nxchefx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 DiB, NB Focus RS
That was a fun shoot.....to bad the RS isnt blue anymore.

Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Just Purchased a 17 White RS with the RS2 package and sunroof. Weather here sucks. So picking up Wednesday.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Just Purchased a 17 White RS with the RS2 package and sunroof. Weather here sucks. So picking up Wednesday.
Congrats Tim!

Hope you and your family are doing okay during this hurricane. Just had a ~90 foot tree come down in my back yard and luckily it missed our house.

Hopefully you can make it over my way over the next couple of months as would like to go for a ride in your new RS as they look like an outstanding automobile.

Also by that time I should have HR019 in my garage and really looking forward to putting some miles on it.

:cheers:

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Congrats Tim!

Hope you and your family are doing okay during this hurricane. Just had a ~90 foot tree come down in my back yard and luckily it missed our house.

Hopefully you can make it over my way over the next couple of months as would like to go for a ride in your new RS as they look like an outstanding automobile.

Also by that time I should have HR019 in my garage and really looking forward to putting some miles on it.

:cheers:

Sounds like a Great Idea!

Glad you you are Okay! And the house didn't get damaged.

I was really worried about a few tree's around my house. But nothing came down.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
how much below MSRP now ?

Don't know how good of a deal this is as I've heard of people getting them supposedly a lot cheaper but the dealer I got it from took $1800 of sticker.

So I feel good about it.

Sponsored

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
they are neat little cars. We are really enjoying ours...also looking forward to getting out to the RS Academy in a few weeks with my daughter (she's 17 and has a serious car bug...currently leading her SCCA auto-x class and constantly asking me for more opportunities to drive!). The RS is a lot of fun for me (think very tight and twisty mountain roads...we have lots of those) but it's, basically, perfect for drivers like her who are eager to learn but can benefit from sure-footedness of the car.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Glad everyone is staying within Ford "Built Ford Tough". Today we are happy to share some new images of our family member Rubyredrocket Focus RS freshly wrapped on Gloss Black Project 6GR wheels.

We made limited quantity for RS owners to allow perfect brake clearance and fitment.
Size is 19x9.5 on MPS4S 255s

Let us know what you think of this combo.

Project 6GR Wheels

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I do have a question for you RS owners. The car I purchased has the sport cup 2 tires on it. Unfortunately here in South Carolina, we have a several months where the temperature won't be good for the tires or tire grip.

So what tires do you recommend. I'm looking for a decent set of tires that still performs but can be driven under 50 degrees and still has decent grip

Stoked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS/2016 GT350/2002 Audi A4
I do have a question for you RS owners. The car I purchased has the sport cup 2 tires on it. Unfortunately here in South Carolina, we have a several months where the temperature won't be good for the tires or tire grip.

So what tires do you recommend. I'm looking for a decent set of tires that still performs but can be driven under 50 degrees and still has decent grip
I have the Pilot Sport 4S tires on mine. I switched about a month ago. I kept the Cup 2s for the inevitable autocross rim set I'll be using next season. I just need to find one more C2 to replace the one that picked up a nail.

So far I love them. I'll be mounting these on the 350 when the time comes... They're a summer-only tire. If you drop below 45 degrees at all they're not advisable to be driven on. If you want a good tire for that, look into the Continental Extreme Contact DWS...

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I just put a deposit down on a new 2017 RS2. Time to upgrade from my Cruze for DD fury.
Sponsored