OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Bunch of unhelpful babys in here obviously like I said it’s not everyone’s cup of tea I get that idc ur opinion on my wheels or my tires they ain’t urs so why u tripping? I asked for help on spacers not opinions on my wheels.

Last edited:

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
Bunch of unhelpful sissy’s in here obviously like I said it’s not everyone’s cup of tea I get that idc ur opinion on my wheels or my tires they ain’t urs so why u tripping? I asked for help on spacers not opinions on my wheels.
What are you doing is simply unsafe and telling you so has nothing to do with being a sissy
What do you expect when you ask questions on a car forums for people that drive and track their Mustang ?
Maybe the answer would be different on a show-and-shine forums

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
What are you doing is simply unsafe and telling you so has nothing to do with being a sissy
What do you expect when you ask questions on a car forums for people that drive and track their Mustang ?
The car isn’t a track car the car gets drove 3 times a week rn barely any miles when it is drove I understand it may not be the smartest idea but there’s plenty of people doing it in the show scene with way more stretch that’s a pic of them with smaller tires the tire is right on the bead line the new tires I have on now are plenty over it and when I go up another size it’s gonna be way plenty over the bead line

3A5123A2-79C6-41D0-9934-EBEB547EA242.jpeg

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Now that pic is unsafe lol

Sponsored

19gtMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aj
Vehicle(s)
19 Gt premium
LOL HOLY MOLY! Man i would be worried about everything with that much rim poking. So i guess now i have a contribution about the spacers. You do have air so im sure after your camber adjustments your wheels will tuck just like the wheels from your other pic. But are you adding spacers just to get the wheels to spin and pass your breaks? IMO the safest bet if you have to use a spacer is a 15mm. But with that said your camber is gonna be pretty wicked with them offsets. How good are the streets you drive on?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
LOL HOLY MOLY! Man i would be worried about everything with that much rim poking. So i guess now i have a contribution about the spacers. You do have air so im sure after your camber adjustments your wheels will tuck just like the wheels from your other pic. But are you adding spacers just to get the wheels to spin and pass your breaks? IMO the safest bet if you have to use a spacer is a 15mm. But with that said your camber is gonna be pretty wicked with them offsets. How good are the streets you drive on?
Yea that’s the plan cambered out to fit them in more if i had a video of how they fit with tires I’d post it don’t stick out a whole lot but will need decent camber to fit the streets are alright here not the best in the world but alright everyone here has fast cars I want something different and I love Japanese culture so ima bring it to my mustang. This is a fun car to me and it’s just what I like🤷🏼‍♂️

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I want something different and I love Japanese culture
so what are your plans for bright under-car neon lights and hoppity-hop-hop suspension action? I grew up in Japan, quite familiar with the Bohsoh-zoku and the mind-boggling definition of "cool" as practiced by Japanese youth.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
so what are your plans for bright under-car neon lights and hoppity-hop-hop suspension action? I grew up in Japan, quite familiar with the Bohsoh-zoku and the mind-boggling definition of "cool" as practiced by Japanese youth.
No I had underglow and it didn’t look right. and I’m on air but not gonna be doing no bouncing. And that’s awesome man I hope to visit one day

AndJake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Bagged Ecoboost Mustang
Most likely going to need a hub centric spacer and definitely some camber, I know this is an older post but did you ever get them on? I’m in the process of looking at some 326 power wheels currently I’m on 3 piece Rotiform VDA’s which are for sale
5620F919-BD3B-47E9-9D54-C6801E5708CB.jpeg
C70EBD89-D6D8-4E11-A145-90C94BE13061.jpeg
7170E626-CE0A-4AB1-A7AA-0155AAFB57E5.jpeg
Sponsored