Another post about fitment

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
I know there's a bunch of topics on this but I can never find GOOD photos of fitment.

I have a 2020 GT with the base wheels and really need to upgrade them. Not looking to spend 5k+ .... more along the lines of around 2k. Any recommendations on brands? I saw AM wheels but don't know about the quality and if I wanna be "that guy with AM rims"

I want some beefy tires that can handle the few rain showers we get a year here in SoCal since I don't have space to store an extra set of wheels depending on the season.

I also want the rears to stick out a bit versus sitting flush with the rear fender. Not too educated on offset so when I hear someone say what offset they have it doesn't register to me "oh its sticking out this many millimeters past the fender. Ya know? If you have pics of your fitment please show!
Sponsored

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
I know there's a bunch of topics on this but I can never find GOOD photos of fitment.

I have a 2020 GT with the base wheels and really need to upgrade them. Not looking to spend 5k+ .... more along the lines of around 2k. Any recommendations on brands? I saw AM wheels but don't know about the quality and if I wanna be "that guy with AM rims"

I want some beefy tires that can handle the few rain showers we get a year here in SoCal since I don't have space to store an extra set of wheels depending on the season.

I also want the rears to stick out a bit versus sitting flush with the rear fender. Not too educated on offset so when I hear someone say what offset they have it doesn't register to me "oh its sticking out this many millimeters past the fender. Ya know? If you have pics of your fitment please show!
So, I wanted to ask are you trying to be around that 2K with tires? We have plenty options, but just wanted to clarify! And I'm assuming this is a daily driver?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
did you even look at the aggressive fitment thread? And if you read any of the threads here you wouldn't be asking about AM wheels..

OP
OP
Muhnopoly

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
So, I wanted to ask are you trying to be around that 2K with tires? We have plenty options, but just wanted to clarify! And I'm assuming this is a daily driver?
Yeah with tires and I can go up to $2500 to open up my option more. And DD yessir. I'll take a look at what you guys have since you offer affirm payments!

OP
OP
Muhnopoly

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
did you even look at the aggressive fitment thread? And if you read any of the threads here you wouldn't be asking about AM wheels..
I've skimmed through most of them but it's just so much information and numbers I start getting lost. And I haven't read anything about AM wheels so enlighten me?

Sponsored

JK XLR8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JK
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Roushcharged
I had a set (AM) on my 2014 GT.....got a lot of compliments, now have the SVE Series 3 which also gets a lot of compliments, fairly inexpensive.

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Yeah with tires and I can go up to $2500 to open up my option more. And DD yessir. I'll take a look at what you guys have since you offer affirm payments!

Perfect, I'll shoot you a PM and if you see anything please message me and I'll check on anything!

OP
OP
Muhnopoly

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Late Model Restoration if you’re looking for quality budget friendly wheels.

Not to knock AM but LMR spends a lot of time on their wheels. They’re usually very light weight and a lot of people here run them. There also multiple designs, some original and some tributes to popular factory styles.

What turns me away from AM’s wheels is half the time they don’t bother to even post wheel weight and their photos are low quality photoshops that make the wheels look super crappy.

19gtMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aj
Vehicle(s)
19 Gt premium
Go to google and look up Fitment Industries. They have alot of examples of rim and tire setups, even suspension. Check their gallery of mustangs. You will see alot
Sponsored