Sponsored

Another Aftermarket Ecoboost Exhaust (With interior sound)

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
The first video I was kinda ehh on, I like the second a lot more. Still need just a clear video of the rev range from 10 feet or so from the car before I make a final thought on it.
Sponsored

RubyRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT 6M
Ruby,

Thanks for the feedback. For some reason when we put the camera near the exhaust tip the sound is higher than in person. That is why we tried to show more of the drive by sound as opposed to mounting the camera near the exhaust tip in the second video. Also we have had a couple revisions since the first video was put up in order to achieve the exact sound we wanted. I hope this helps.

Brad
Thanks for the info! I definitely hope it sounds more like the 2nd video. It sounds amazing in that vid.

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
Great sounding exhuast

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Just curious, since all the other companies eliminated the resonator in the middle, why did you guys decide to keep it on?

Sponsored

BGolden

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rip tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang & 2015 WRX STI
The resonator we use in the middle helps eliminate drone and the raspy sound that we did not care for. It does not impede flow in any way as it is a straight through design.

Basically is there for the sound we were looking for. We had goals that you must be able to take a phone call or talk to the person next to you without raising your voice and it had to not limit power. We are extremely pleased with the outcome.

Darkrune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO EB
Uh oh. I think I found something that sounds awesome. This is exactly what I have been talking about in other posts. 3" with the proper sound dampening on will make this car sound really good.

OP
OP
zackmd1

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Since you guys found our Exhuast here is another video. Feel free to ask any questions about it and I will answer.

Now this is a great sounding exhaust for the eco! Surprising that it is with a catless downpipe. Great job guys! It would be great to get another video with a bit more exterior sound!

Herr_Poopschitz

Nullius in verba
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
This is similar to what I had in mind initially.

Has anyone opened up the factory mufflers to see the layout? If there's little to no power to be gained, stock would be fine for me.

BG, did you guys do any experimentation w/ traditional oval cases vs the bullet style mufflers in the rear? Tone, db, etc.

This is by far the best sounding system yet. Great job guys.

Sponsored

bigrickstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
brrrrrrraaappppp!!!! (that's the sound of me throwing up in my mouth a little!)
Sounds like a ricer with a fart can on it. Maybe you can throw a 5 foot wing on it too!!!
Gross.......just gross.......

BGolden

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rip tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
First off let me say thank you.

We did not open the stock mufflers. IMO the piping design past the differential leaves alot to be desired on the factory system. This is why we did not go with an oval style muffler as it would not allow us to make the most free flowing exhaust that we possibly could.

You can check out a few more pictures on our Facebook page RIP Tuning.

Desmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Cts
First off let me say thank you.

We did not open the stock mufflers. IMO the piping design past the differential leaves alot to be desired on the factory system. This is why we did not go with an oval style muffler as it would not allow us to make the most free flowing exhaust that we possibly could.

You can check out a few more pictures on our Facebook page RIP Tuning.
Not only the best sounding exhaust but it is the only good sounding aftermarket exhaust so far. All the others make it drone and sound like a 17 years old autoshop muffler welded for 20$ to make noise.

Barret72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Not only the best sounding exhaust but it is the only good sounding aftermarket exhaust so far. All the others make it drone and sound like a 17 years old autoshop muffler welded for 20$ to make noise.
Desmo, I think that it sounds much better since I believe they are the only ones that are actually putting a mid-pipe / resonator / Muffler where the "suitcase" is currently located.

Everyone else is just running straight pipe back to what ever mufflers they are putting on after the axle.

BGolden

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rip tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4_-l67jInA&feature=youtu.be

We are releasing pricing today. This is for our Turbo back exhaust which includes down pipe (off road or catted) exhaust with resonator and 2 mufflers, stainless steel construction, and stainless steel V-band clamps for connections.

Off Road down pipe and exhaust $1279.00 plus shipping

Catted down pipe and exhuast $1379.00 plus shipping

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Off road down pipe and exhaust $1079.00 plus shipping

Catted Down pipe and exhaust $1179.00 plus shipping

Black Friday purchases will go through our website at www.RIPTUNING.com

Systems will begin shipping mid December.
Sponsored