AMSOIL Ea Universal Air Induction Filters

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Anyone use one of these, https://www.amsoil.ca/p/eaau/? I’m looking for opinions as I run a oiled filter on a CAI. Thinking about switching. Not seeing much out there on reviews. I like the fact they’re dry filters.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sigma6

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Anyone try one?

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I had switched to an Amsoil EA dry conical filter I found with right diameter and shape to replace the oiled Steeda filter on my Fusion Sport, I had no issues with it and was easy to vacuum and blow dirt off. no negative performance drop. Just make sure it is exact same inlet opening dimension as your CAI and can be secured tightly.

OP
OP
Sigma6

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
I had switched to an Amsoil EA dry conical filter I found with right diameter and shape to replace the oiled Steeda filter on my Fusion Sport, I had no issues with it and was easy to vacuum and blow dirt off. no negative performance drop. Just make sure it is exact same inlet opening dimension as your CAI and can be secured tightly.
@Mustangpursuit - Thanks. I knew there had to be someone running one of these out there ;)

SO you’re just measuring the diameter across the Circle upon removing the filter itself?

Or taping around the entire CAI tublet?

Also does height matte of the filter, should I measure how tall it is?

... I recently got a s197 with a bbk cai and it didn’t come with the stock one. I’m not a fan of wet filters. Want to make sure I’m measuring it correct.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I went by my original filter from Steeda and measured inner diameter flange and also height and matched same style shape, turned out to be almost exact same shape as Steeda, except Amsoil solid flat top with logo, while Steeda was metal ring top. Also make sure height is similar to your oiled one so it fits in your CAI basket?
Sponsored