Sponsored

ALL Photoshop Requests Thread

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
Can someone photo shop my 16 gt deep impact blue stock 18 inch rims to glass black? They are the ones with the grey in between the spokes of the rim

CANTA1M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2.3T-T-Turbo Stormtrooper
Here ya go, dont mind the reflection in the window. I didnt want to play with that to make it match.
Gaurdsman Blue.jpg

Sponsored

ImSlow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Could someone put 20 inch dark stars up front and and 17 inch dark stars out back with hoosier slicks filling the wheel well? Also red calipers and black side mirrors if possible, thanks in advance!!
20161013_121215 (2).jpg

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
Here ya go, dont mind the reflection in the window. I didnt want to play with that to make it match.
its cool, i didnt expect the reflection to be photoshop too. I appreciate your help with that. If you have time, can you do one more thing with it. Can change the bottom portion of that to the blue, so basically the entire car is that blue, but leave the stripes on the hood and bumper?

CANTA1M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2.3T-T-Turbo Stormtrooper
its cool, i didnt expect the reflection to be photoshop too. I appreciate your help with that. If you have time, can you do one more thing with it. Can change the bottom portion of that to the blue, so basically the entire car is that blue, but leave the stripes on the hood and bumper?
Ill see what I can do
Gaurdsman Blue.jpg

Last edited:

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Could one of the Guru's please lower this car for me? just to the gaurds at the top of the tire...These are an australian based Iconic wheel that I love...I beleive these are 22's but I would stick with 20's...would love to see the car a bit lower.
Thanks in advance

Sponsored

Jovver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 WRX STi
Would love to see this grabber blue GT350 with competition orange stripes and brushed silver wheels. Please and thank you!

2017-Ford-Shelby-GT350-Grabber-Blue-front-three-quarter2.jpg

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
Could someone message me? Trying to see if I can get a set of my stock 18 inch rims photo shopped to gloss black on my 2016 deep impact blue gt. For what ever reason the site won't let me upload a picture of the car from my iPhone photos, I don't have a home computer so that's out too. Maybe I could email someone a pic of the car to do it?