AdvanceTrac Service, ABS , Traction Control lights On

Ronfrank1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I had this issue as well, its probably the fuse. Check the fuse box, I'm can't remember which fuse number it was but i had this issue twice and it was the fuse.
Gotta name for the fuse? Which one am I looking for? Like title wise?
Sponsored

DetroitMustangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I had this issue as well, its probably the fuse. Check the fuse box, I'm can't remember which fuse number it was but i had this issue twice and it was the fuse.
Which fuse box? The passenger side interior or engine bay?

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Gotta name for the fuse? Which one am I looking for? Like title wise?
Which fuse box? The passenger side interior or engine bay?
Which fuse?
Id the question to "which fuse" is looking for the Advance Trac fuse, then go to this thread, first post - and take note it was for a 2015. If that isn't the fuse location then go to Google and type in your year/make/model and the words "fuse diagram" and you will get the info...

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...for-advance-track-and-traction-control.82309/

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Ever figure it out ? I’m having the same issue
If you haven't read the thread from the start - the "issue" that causes this 99% of the time is bad rear thrust washers - and the "how to" was also linked in here. It's usually NOT a fuse blowing all by itself for no reason at all....

Also check the harness at the air box which may also be an issue if it has become disconnected... pictured in THIS thread:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/traction-control-fuse.109035/

Ronfrank1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I finally got tired of chasing things around and bought a refurbished power steering rack for like 250 or so and replaced it myself and it fixed all the problems… those things are electric and I guess some water got into it somehow and fried it… I did it in about a day… nothing to hard and it’s pretty self explanatory if you have some type of mechanical knowledge… good luck

Tdavisss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
If you haven't read the thread from the start - the "issue" that causes this 99% of the time is bad rear thrust washers - and the "how to" was also linked in here. It's usually NOT a fuse blowing all by itself for no reason at all....

Also check the harness at the air box which may also be an issue if it has become disconnected... pictured in THIS thread:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/traction-control-fuse.109035/
Gotcha so tore up rear thrust washer probably screwing with the sensor /tone ring?

Tdavisss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I finally got tired of chasing things around and bought a refurbished power steering rack for like 250 or so and replaced it myself and it fixed all the problems… those things are electric and I guess some water got into it somehow and fried it… I did it in about a day… nothing to hard and it’s pretty self explanatory if you have some type of mechanical knowledge… good luck
So , removed right rear wheel hub , wiped it off really good, replaced thrust washers with brand new washers from ford. Put everything back together , went for a drive and all lights went away!. You hit the head on the nail.

Sponsored

DetroitMustangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So , removed right rear wheel hub , wiped it off really good, replaced thrust washers with brand new washers from ford. Put everything back together , went for a drive and all lights went away!. You hit the head on the nail.
What torque specs did you use on the rear axle nut? The ford recommendation or the BMR recommendation? Also, did you use the service manual or a specific youtube video to help with the hub install? Thanks in advance.

Tdavisss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
What torque specs did you use on the rear axle nut? The ford recommendation or the BMR recommendation? Also, did you use the service manual or a specific youtube video to help with the hub install? Thanks in advance.
I used the bmr torque specs , and i watched a YouTube video that showed me how to do w rear hub in like 30 minutes. All i took off were the rotor and caliper.

DetroitMustangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I used the bmr torque specs , and i watched a YouTube video that showed me how to do w rear hub in like 30 minutes. All i took off were the rotor and caliper.
Did you use blue or red loctite? If you used loctite, did you let it dry for 24 hours? Thanks man.