A true work of art...gift from Ford

AussieGreg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon FGMkII XR6 Turbo, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
Thanks guys. I have not been on the forum for a while as I have been flat out with work. Plus last time I was on I was the forum for ages and the wife made a point of stating that to me. The old saying happy wife happy like comes to mind. Lol

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
That particular image was restricted to the owners of those cars on the vessels carrying the press cars only - plus an additional one for the 3AW radio presenter with the shit eating grin.

It is true, Mick, that [MENTION=14293]G RUSH[/MENTION] is the M6G scale banana pioneer!

fdf045a7194735df7972ef402fa7dbae.gif

:thumbsup:
I've worked long and hard for this distinction :lol:

4stanger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garry
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang Fastback Race Red
I received mine this morning, agreed a great gift from Ford.
I have Judy's letter for her GT,
I am Garry with an EcoBoost:shrug:

All good and will be resolved, My wife sent a polite private message to Ford via facebook.The team at Ford has advised me that they will mail out a corrected letter Monday, Thanks :ford:

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
They responded to me that the artist only licenced sufficient copies for the first 4 shipments.

I responded fair enough but it would be nice for Ford to give us all a Mustang or Tri-Bar key ring.

Sponsored

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt race red fastback (ordered)
Mick

I'm afraid that the signed banana photograph from Drew would have no worth - I was first and he merely copied my idea

But if you do want a signed still frame from the video of Drew doing naked backflips, i'm sure Drewbo can help you out...:headbonk:
Hmm...sorry about that GRush, didn't realise drewbo was that bent that he had to copy the master of measurement. The first one I saw was drewbo's banana in the boot, er I mean trunk.

If anything I'm really relieved because I am straight as they come, but everytime I was buying bananas at a supermarket, I was starting to think of drewbo and was getting really confused about everything.

Now, I can chase some skirt again. Phew!

:clap2:

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
If anything I'm really relieved because I am straight as they come, but everytime I was buying bananas at a supermarket, I was starting to think of drewbo and was getting really confused about everything.
:eyebulge: :bolt:

Aussie MustangGT

2016 Mustang GT Auto
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Great to see that you're still around, Ian.

Thought that you may have eloped with a Meter Maid or something.

:thumbsup:
Hi Drew,
Naaa...... the last time I could have got it on with a Meter Maid would have been more years than I care to remember ,,,,,, sigh!!
How's ya 'stang going with the lightened front bumper bar ... lol?
Ian.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Drew,
Naaa...... the last time I could have got it on with a Meter Maid would have been more years than I care to remember ,,,,,, sigh!!
Don't lose hope mate - they come in all ages, shapes, sizes and errr...sexes these days.

498778-104bae96-f5c6-11e2-97df-6797d4001f17.jpg

563267-campbell-brown.jpg

How's ya 'stang going with the lightened front bumper bar ... lol?
Ian.
Thanks for reminding me - I occasionally take a sneaky look behind the Lakin when standing right up to the front of the car and can still see the dealer's handiwork down there.

:paddle::doh::paddle:

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
I checked with FordOz on FB and essentially

"...we were only able to gift the owners of mustangs in the first 4 vessels that hit Australia."
I got the same lame response from Ford AU fb also. Would have given some good pr if they had sent these out according to date of orders received in my humble opinion - but hey, I'm just the customer . . .
:frusty:

Sponsored

Gnome

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Stang!
All good and will be resolved, My wife sent a polite private message to Ford via facebook.The team at Ford has advised me that they will mail out a corrected letter Monday, Thanks :ford:
Do you know if they plan to send one to every one, or were they not aware they messed up all of them from what it looks like on here....

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Fastback, due sometime in October
Don't lose hope mate - they come in all ages, shapes, sizes and errr...sexes these days.

498778-104bae96-f5c6-11e2-97df-6797d4001f17.jpg

563267-campbell-brown.jpg

Thanks for reminding me - I occasionally take a sneaky look behind the Lakin when standing right up to the front of the car and can still see the dealer's handiwork down there.

:paddle::doh::paddle:
Drewbo should be banned from this site for posting the bottom photo. It's early in the morning and I almost lost my breakfast onto the keyboard!! :)

Gnome

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Stang!
Drewbo should be banned from this site for posting the bottom photo. It's early in the morning and I almost lost my breakfast onto the keyboard!! :)
Banana for scale?

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
image.jpeg

4stanger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garry
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang Fastback Race Red
Do you know if they plan to send one to every one, or were they not aware they messed up all of them from what it looks like on here....
I do not know what Ford's criteria is for this, only that I have received one with the incorrect info on the letter that is being corrected, I only questioned my situation with Ford.

From what I have read on this thread, from others seeking clarification, is that this applies to the first 400 odd customers that "received" (not ordered) their Mustangs. Mine came over on the 1st Fidelio, delivered 2015 Xmas eve.

If you have received an incorrect letter, may I suggest you contact them via private message on facebook and advise them of the error.
Sponsored