aussierob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ROB
Vehicle(s)
2016 FORD MUSTANG GT MT MAGNETIC,RIDES YAMAHA R1
Looks like it!! :lol::lol:
I will be more than happy to take it if you dont want it [MENTION=11431]aussierob[/MENTION] :thumbsup: :D
Sorry Kev [MENTION=19801]2-STANG[/MENTION], just reread my congrats letter. It is congratulating Edward on his ecoboost. I was giggling that hard when I read the letter, that I couldn't recall whether it was Kevin, Edward, Trevor or Rufus who I should be thanking! :lol:
Sponsored

Gnome

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Stang!
You have got to be kidding, I thought I was alone with this. I received one yesterday for Samson congratulating me on my Ecoboost Convertible purchase. I would guess whoever posted them may not have known they had a personalised letter inside, looks pretty flash though, going straight to the pool room.

Someone will get their butt kicked over this one.....
IMG_3047.JPG

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
I heard from a friend who works at a dealership that these were only going to the original one order holders whose orders were confirmed prior to 31/03/15.

It'll be interesting to see whether one arrives in my letterbox.

Last edited:

Cisco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tehanne
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue Ecoboost Fastback
So...I spoke to Ford Australia via their facebook page yesterday. In PM i was asked for more details.. I gave them my VIN. They asked to confirm my mailing address.
They came back and confirmed I am eligable for the gift pack and told me that they were going to organise for it to be dispatched.

I had confirmation from my dealer this morning that we were not infact on the list.

It looks like if you question Ford via facebook, then they will send one out - maybe trying to claw back some goodwill with their customers?

Those of you who are early orders - maybe try this..

Sponsored

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Fastback, due sometime in October
Looks nice. Shame the car doesn't come with wheels similar to those in the artwork. Still not a big fan of the pattern we get. Too fussy looking.

Some people may get these before they get their car!

XR6VCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual Mustang GT
Also got mine today. A pretty nice touch I thought.

My letter was addressed to someone called Perry - Can't help but see the irony of Ford mixing up the letters. Be interesting to see if they re-send the letters.

GGT-66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT
Ford marketing motivational music.

AussieGreg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon FGMkII XR6 Turbo, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
Gift from Ford Australia

I noticed on one of our Facebook pages that some Owners are starting to receive this gift as per the photo that was posted on Facebook.
Would be interested to know how many members of the forum here have now received one and if we know who will get them . My order was in the first order of 8 placed by my dealer and was the 3rd one to be delivered.
Order went to Ford in March last year and car was delivered in February.
Hope that I do get one.
13873218_10209071649402286_647351338712581308_n.jpg

Sponsored

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
I checked with FordOz on FB and essentially

"...we were only able to gift the owners of mustangs in the first 4 vessels that hit Australia."

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt

"...we were only able to gift the owners of mustangs in the first 4 vessels that hit Australia."
I got the same message... I have some choice words for ford au...

Maybe a better idea would have been to send them out in order
Of actual order date given the build process was a complete shambles... Ford you bunch of bananas!! It's like petrol on a fire. Just another reason for hate on ford au.

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
I got the same message... I have some choice words for ford au...

Maybe a better idea would have been to send them out in order
Of actual order date given the build process was a complete shambles... Ford you bunch of bananas!! It's like petrol on a fire. Just another reason for hate on ford au.
I have got the same responce back, so i let it rip into them about all the stuff up they have done with sending them out with different peoples names and cars and also how they sent email out to me congratulating on the order from a wrong dealer and that my car is actually on the boat and no email letting me know and ect...... Bunch of F&%K Tarts that have got their Marketing degrees and cant even do that properly.......:doh::frusty::rant::clap2::thumbsup:

Reactions: ssb

Since-64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee, G6ET, 2016 Mustang

So a certain Melbourne radio personality who ordered after the cut off date but had his car delivered on the first boat is eligible to receive this. Way to go Ford au.

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Ruby Red
Yep got the same blanket 4 vessels message from ford FB as well. What a crock of $&&@.
Sponsored