A/C turns on automatically while driving

Lb353

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
So, I am driving down the road and all of a sudden my a/c turns on. I turn it off, and about 20 seconds later, it turns on again. This happened six times before I returned home. I have searched, but I am unable to find similar issues and a solution. 2017 GT PP with 24,436 miles. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Check to see what your “Vehicle settings” are set to via accessing them through the main menu system in the main dash cluster. It might be set to automatic which means the car will adjust HVAC settings on its own based on exterior/interior temps.

In your 2017 Owner’s manual you should find the HVAC section which has more info and explains it better.

OP
OP
Lb353

Lb353

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Check to see what your “Vehicle settings” are set to via accessing them through the main menu system in the main dash cluster. It might be set to automatic which means the car will adjust HVAC settings on its own based on exterior/interior temps.

In your 2017 Owner’s manual you should find the HVAC section which has more info and explains it better.
Thank you! Will do and give an update.
Sponsored