90mm Soler Performance Throttle Body for GT's

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Sorry... yea, mine fit just like factory. Couldn’t tell a difference from unplugging one and plugging in the new one.
That’s good to hear! I can’t wait to hear what the final results are after testing is complete on the GT350 billet TB. They look killer and have them dimples that I like too, lol.
Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
is there a benefit for NA cars?

OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stingray, 2021 GT Premium
Mike any updates for the 18+ crowd? Maybe I missed it but would love to see how it does with my new ESS Tuning SC!
Working on it. It is only a matter of finding the right chip and programming tool for the sensor, we already figured out the protocol they are using. By the time we finish production, we'll have the program ready to load. I think we should be ready to finish all within a couple of months. Stay tuned.

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Great! any update on release for 15-17 cars? I know you have some people testing right now.
The basic part is the same (they look identical) the difference is the sensor output. For 15-17 we already have that, for 18+ we still need some pieces as explained above. We are now making parts and that's why we need a couple of months. Once parts are assembled some will be programmed for 15-17 and others for 18+. The 15-17 will be available for purchase, while the 18+ will need to be tested first.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
The basic part is the same (they look identical) the difference is the sensor output. For 15-17 we already have that, for 18+ we still need some pieces as explained above. We are now making parts and that's why we need a couple of months. Once parts are assembled some will be programmed for 15-17 and others for 18+. The 15-17 will be available for purchase, while the 18+ will need to be tested first.
So the throttle body is tuned depending on year and no need for PCM to be tuned correct?

OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
So the throttle body is tuned depending on year and no need for PCM to be tuned correct?
The intrinsic programming (tune/calibration) of the throttle body is just so the ECM can "understand" its position. The ECM tune will depend on how many mods you add. Our goal is that if your ECM is tuned for a given set of hardware (stock or mod) and the only change you make is the throttle body, then you do not have to retune the ECM for this change only. That was what the test revealed for the 15-17's and should be the same case for 18+ as the airflow path is identical.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
The intrinsic programming (tune/calibration) of the throttle body is just so the ECM can "understand" its position. The ECM tune will depend on how many mods you add. Our goal is that if your ECM is tuned for a given set of hardware (stock or mod) and the only change you make is the throttle body, then you do not have to retune the ECM for this change only. That was what the test revealed for the 15-17's and should be the same case for 18+ as the airflow is identical.
Thanks Mike! I’ll be keeping an eye out!

Sponsored

merlin803

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
clay
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 P0004
The intrinsic programming (tune/calibration) of the throttle body is just so the ECM can "understand" its position. The ECM tune will depend on how many mods you add. Our goal is that if your ECM is tuned for a given set of hardware (stock or mod) and the only change you make is the throttle body, then you do not have to retune the ECM for this change only. That was what the test revealed for the 15-17's and should be the same case for 18+ as the airflow path is identical.
What about the 22 GT, where the airflow path is somewhat more restricted than the previous years?

OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
What about the 22 GT, where the airflow path is somewhat more restricted than the previous years?
We are planning many options for the GT's 2015-2022, the '22s use the same TB Ford has been using since '18.

1) We can rework your stock 80mm to 85mm. No other changes are needed. (available)

2) You can upgrade your manifold to the GT350 manifold and use our 91mm TB (GT350 TB Modified) also available.

3) You can use our 90mm straight bore custom TB while keeping your GT manifold. No other changes are needed. (will be available this fall)

4) You can port a GT350 manifold to 95mm, get a 3.75-4.00" CAI and use our 95mm (will be available this fall)

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
We are planning many options for the GT's 2015-2022, the '22s use the same TB Ford has been using since '18.

1) We can rework your stock 80mm to 85mm. No other changes are needed. (available)

2) You can upgrade your manifold to the GT350 manifold and use our 91mm TB (GT350 TB Modified) also available.

3) You can use our 90mm straight bore custom TB while keeping your GT manifold. No other changes are needed. (will be available this fall)

4) You can port a GT350 manifold to 95mm, get a 3.75-4.00" CAI and use our 95mm (will be available this fall)
Okay this is what I was wondering. I’ve seen a couple options mentioned between different threads but wasn’t sure if they were talking about the same thing. So I can send in my current TB and have it worked to 85mm or wait until fall and you release the 90? NA road course car
Sponsored