Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
Just today coming home. I was on the streets almost home. It’s a 2 lane left turn signal. After making the left, I saw a white GMC 2500 Denali cutting across 3 lanes behind me to get on the slow lane to the right of me. I was in the middle lane. He crossed over in an aggressive manner. He pairs up next to me and I decelerate to let him by but he also decelerates. I give it about 10 sec and a good gap opens up in front of both of us. I accelerate to get in front of him in a high gear that wasn’t strong enough because he floors it to block me. I just don’t get it. Why act that way? He seemed like a mature guy. Probably heading home to be with his family. Maybe he thought there was a young jerk/hooligan driving the stang. Maybe he felt compelled to teach me a lesson. Road rage in Phoenix is ridiculous.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Every second of every day we roll the dice. It's a random and chaotic universe. Good luck on not rolling snake eyes.

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
:confused:

How do you see them (type of car)..?
When I drive on the highway, everything is a blur... :ninja:
Slow down Barry Allen :headbonk:

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
You didn't know? Once you own a truck, you don't have to use turn signals anymore and you drive like an asshole wherever you go.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
.....the last one was a road rage incident with an F150 as well. This guy intentionally tried to run me off the road and pinned me against a concrete barrier to a full stop......
There's an ap for that;

ar15-rifle-maintenance-3.jpg

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang EB PP, 2016 Buick Verano
There's a three-way stop in my apartment complex where folks going east and west never stop. When you're coming from the south you have to have your head on a swivel. Almost been hit twice by people heading west who completely blow the stop sign.

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Every day is a close call day in New York.

Yesterday it was a Jeep Grand Cherokee with road rage. The Cherokee was driving in the left lane under the speed limit. A Toyota Camry decided to tailgate the Cherokee to get him to move to the right and the Cherokee started a series of brake checking and driving like a maniac swerving all over the place. It got real bad. I had to pull way back from both these clowns.

It's not exclusive to F-150's

Kansas GT

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
Every day is a close call day in New York.

Yesterday it was a Jeep Grand Cherokee with road rage. The Cherokee was driving in the left lane under the speed limit. A Toyota Camry decided to tailgate the Cherokee to get him to move to the right and the Cherokee started a series of brake checking and driving like a maniac swerving all over the place. It got real bad. I had to pull way back from both these clowns.

It's not exclusive to F-150's
I've never understood idiots like that (both the Cherokee and the Camry). I rarely drive in the left lane since I don't have that heavy of a right foot, but I still get the occasional impatient driver that will tailgate. I just focus on my music and ignore the clown behind me. If I have to stop suddenly due to traffic in front of me, it's his/her own fault if a collision occurs.

People need to stop treating driving like a competition sport and develop some patience. On the same note, a little restraint when dealing with impatient drivers wouldn't hurt. As an innocent bystander, it annoys the crap out of me when I see road rage occur.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
My son, who has had a car now for about one year, made the observation that usually the pickup truck drivers are the most aggressive and rudest drivers on the road. I'm sure there are plenty here that aren't bad though! He also said sports car drivers tend to be the best drivers.

We thought about it for a bit and I thought it might come down to the age of the drivers.
Here in Texas, there is no question in my mind that pickup drivers are the worst "bullys". The BMW and Lexus crowd tend to be a little worse than average to me, maybe because the cars perform so well and the drivers get over-confident.

I have also noticed a trend with backing out of parking spaces. I can be 75% backed out, and some pinhead comes down the aisle and tries to squeeze through instead of waiting. So infuriating.

"Yield sign... well it doesn't say I have to stop!". I think that thought must go through a lot of people's mind on the road.

Sponsored

Roman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2013 Fusion
Last week my wife and I were 3rd in line at a red light. Light turns green, first car goes. Second car gets into intersection and someone blew their red light, swerved between me and the second car at near full speed. Closest call I've had in awhile. This week a similar thing happened to my friend and she got t-boned. (she's ok)

RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
Typical Atlanta lane change, drvier pulls up next to you and starts swerving at you until you decide you don’t want to get hit and you brake, then they change lanes in front of you..

In my Mustang I sometimes give in... my 17 year old full size beat up pickup, I usually don’t...

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
This is why I train mixed martial arts and carry a 45. I actually had a road rage situation happen 2 years ago where this clown and his buddy followed me to My house. When they realized I didn’t get out and approach them to make small talk they decided to take off.
Most of the aggressive drivers where I live drive older model squatted chevys and fords. Literally every time I drive my mustang I get challenged by these guys.

Gen_Nick3.8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Camaro SS 1LE
LOL its not hard to escape a truck, they're horrible at high speed, limited to 105, and too big for tight lane switches.

Gen_Nick3.8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Camaro SS 1LE
Further as the car merging you should be calculating how you're going to get in wether thats slowing down or going extremely fast..
Sponsored