Sponsored

$750 Private Cash Offer

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks Deysha, my salesman seemed to think he couldn't get into VINCENT (I guess this is a program) without a VIN. But, if I need to, I will check with the sales manager.
Good, StangMan04! Keep me posted.

I got my brochures today and there is no $750 offer but the last page has offers that have my name on them. $500 cash or a couple different loan rates. I don't suppose I can use this on top of the $500 back Ford is offering (to everyone)?
You can verify eligibility with your selling dealer as all offers are subject to change, WeinerDog. Your dealer can check any incentive that applies to you at the time of the sale in their system as well.

Deysha
Sponsored

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
Good, StangMan04! Keep me posted.

You can verify eligibility with your selling dealer as all offers are subject to change, WeinerDog. Your dealer can check any incentive that applies to you at the time of the sale in their system as well.

Deysha
Thanks Deysha. I don't think it will matter because it says must take delivery by 9/30 and from what I've gathered here, my retail order won't be in by then.

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
How does incentive locking interact with stock orders?
I'm expecting my car by the end of Aug but obviously it was put in as dealer stock (actually both, but stock will arrive first)

mculver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang Mach 1, 1969 Boss 302, 2016 GT
Just got my mail today and what do you know....my Mustang brochure is in it with a $750 coupon in the back. Could not be happier. The expiration date is 8/7/15 so I hope the ability for the dealer to protect it works. I don't take delivery until 8/24

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Nice. I hope I am lucky enough to get one as well. I will start applying for brochures again in a few weeks.

Sponsored

texaswrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MAGNETIC
Hoping to still get one soon.......

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
I got the $750 offer in the mail last week. But I already have a 2015 GT :shrug:

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks Deysha. I don't think it will matter because it says must take delivery by 9/30 and from what I've gathered here, my retail order won't be in by then.
Just got my mail today and what do you know....my Mustang brochure is in it with a $750 coupon in the back. Could not be happier. The expiration date is 8/7/15 so I hope the ability for the dealer to protect it works. I don't take delivery until 8/24
Be sure to speak to your dealers about locking-in your incentives, guys.

How does incentive locking interact with stock orders?
I'm expecting my car by the end of Aug but obviously it was put in as dealer stock (actually both, but stock will arrive first)
You should speak to your sales manager for details, ilkhan.

Deysha

mustangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I got an email about a new F150 that included $750 customer cash. Can I use that on a Mustang?

It also said I had to use Ford financing. Is that true, that if you use those Customer Cash things that you have to use their financing? If so, I would refi through my credit union within the month.

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I got an email about a new F150 that included $750 customer cash. Can I use that on a Mustang?

It also said I had to use Ford financing. Is that true, that if you use those Customer Cash things that you have to use their financing? If so, I would refi through my credit union within the month.

I didn't see it mentioned on mine about using their financing. If it does I won't be using mine then.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
metallic gray gt premium with 20" wheels
I had a "private offer cash $750" which expired 6/1/2015. Custom order placed 5/28/2015. Just spoke to Ford Marketing who said there was no way to lock in an offer. I tried to generate another offer past 5 days without success.
Any help appreciated.
Nate

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I didn't see it mentioned on mine about using their financing. If it does I won't be using mine then.
Is that true? Guess I didn't read the fine print. I'm not financing through anyone but my own credit union due to the exceptional rate I would get.

Always a catch to something free; I'm sure they don't lose a dime even giving those $750 coupons away.

5.0Fireman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff
I had a "private offer cash $750" which expired 6/1/2015. Custom order placed 5/28/2015. Just spoke to Ford Marketing who said there was no way to lock in an offer. I tried to generate another offer past 5 days without success.
Any help appreciated.
Nate
Mine expired 6/1 also. I ordered my car in May Also with delivery tomorrow. I have the buyers order showing it. It was locked in until Sept 30, along with 750 lease conquest and the standard $500.

venomisback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP
I apparently had the $750 cash tied to my name. Dealer looked it up for me today. Total bonus for me!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Sponsored