Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
You probably did best. If you want proper Hi-Fi system, you need to upgrade the speakers yourself, the B&O are not high quality at all.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
If youā€™re looking at dealers lots through the Ford site, there should be a link to the window sticker to show you how itā€™s optioned.

Another vote for yes on the 700A. Got it for the cooled and memory seats. The heated seats keep the wife happy.

I have to say, I have the elite package as well, and Iā€™m not sure it was worth it. The B&O is a little disappointing. I expected it to be as good as the B&O in my 2018 Raptor, itā€™s not.

Too much center speaker, and no way to reduce it through the touch screen. Iā€™ve been messing with the sound for 2 weeks (bass, mid, treble, and fade/balance) Iā€™ve got it a little better, but itā€™s still not as good as Iā€™d hoped. Not sure why Ford pumps so much sound through the large center speaker.

I havenā€™t heard the base stereo, so maybe someone can chime in and advise if itā€™s decent, or so horrible the Elite is worth the cost.
Here you go. Easy peasy.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/what-to-do-with-the-b-o-center-speaker.179972/

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
Darn. Ooh my old eyes. How did I see it one hundred times and always read and dismiss it as Bose !?
I dislike Bose so much that I separately optioned the enhanced security package to compensate for not ordering the Elite package.
You really did not miss on anything. We all are getting the B&O system by default here (Europe) and it is mediocre at best. I doubt it has anything to do with B&O audio parts apart from the label.

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
I would of got a 700a but when u get recaros u lost almost everything u get with the 700a.pay 2k for pedals & leather seats.I heard the B&Os was all that good

Woodie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Got the 700a for the memory seats and nut coolers for the San Diego summers. She is my daily and lives outside. With the 40Ā° mornings, the butt warmer and heated steering wheel is nice. Sucks getting old. Only added the 700a and the handling package.

Last edited:

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Got the 700a for the memory seats and nut coolers for the San Diego summers. She is my daily and lives outside. With the 40Ā° mornings, the butt warmer and heated steering wheel is nice. Sucks getting old. Only added the 700a and the handling package.
Love my heated/cooled seats and the seat position memory on my 700A

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
The B&O sound system is worth it if you do the sub swap to the Pioneer one that's a direct swap. Massive upgrade imo for $60-$70 bucks. You will see how cheap and flimsy the stock one is when you pull it out. It's embarrassing.

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
The B&O sound system is worth it if you do the sub swap to the Pioneer one that's a direct swap. Massive upgrade imo for $60-$70 bucks. You will see how cheap and flimsy the stock one is when you pull it out. It's embarrassing.
I'm about to do this same swap on mine. I just received the same Pioneer sub. What settings are you running on the EQ? Still have center speaker? I'm hoping the sub improves it a lot because the B&O sound system's performance is a major letdown considering the cost of the elite package on my car.

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
I'm about to do this same swap on mine. I just received the same Pioneer sub. What settings are you running on the EQ?
I am keeping mine on neutral (for bass). The Pioneer sub is not necessarily kicking more, but you will (hopefully) notice that it is much more precise and well defined.
Emphasizing the bass in the EQ will only accentuate this difference and at max bass setting the OEM sub simply gives up, while the Pioneer will "make you feel it".
Sponsored