Sponsored

663whp/605wtq - TUNE+ E85 Conversion (ORDERS SHIPPING NEXT WEEK!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
I will say, that dyno for the MAP turbo car on a stock block has a nice curve. That's exactly where I want to be power/tq wise.
I gotta say it's fun to drive :D

Oh, guess I forgot to ask, is the stock lp fuel pump in the tank enough to keep up on the Lite system with the extra injectors and e85?
I ran the stock turbo, injectors, and E85 without any problem. It was an awesome setup. No low pressure pump changes are needed. I you plan on 450whp with a big turbo you will need to get a boost-a-pump.

What are some of the base line numbers we can expect on the stock turbo or Big turbo upgrade with e85 ....i remember you said that on the stock turbo you would not go beyond 380 whp does that change with e85?
The stock turbo is really the limit. I wouldn't want a stock turbo car pushing much past that regardless of fuel. E85 would be better for that but that's just not ideal. A big turbo E85 car can easily make 450whp.
Sponsored

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
I gotta say it's fun to drive :D

I ran the stock turbo, injectors, and E85 without any problem. It was an awesome setup. No low pressure pump changes are needed. I you plan on 450whp with a big turbo you will need to get a boost-a-pump.

The stock turbo is really the limit. I wouldn't want a stock turbo car pushing much past that regardless of fuel. E85 would be better for that but that's just not ideal. A big turbo E85 car can easily make 450whp.
I should've known that was your car's dyno lol. Any vids of you driving it around and doing wot pulls?

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
I should've known that was your car's dyno lol. Any vids of you driving it around and doing wot pulls?
No vids yet. I finally found my bar mount for my Go-Pro as for some reason my suction mount was not working and I got busy and didn't make it a priority.

The car is somewhat apart right now getting a full fuel system installed but will be back together early June and I plan to make some vids of the track and maybe some trips to Mexico.

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
No vids yet. I finally found my bar mount for my Go-Pro as for some reason my suction mount was not working and I got busy and didn't make it a priority.

The car is somewhat apart right now getting a full fuel system installed but will be back together early June and I plan to make some vids of the track and maybe some trips to Mexico.

Let's get to work man!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Let's get to work man!

Working on it. Waiting on a few pieces, I'm dying to beat on this thing. It's been too long since WOT.

I also need to get with you and create a shopping list for a bullet proof motor- those 1/2" studs, magic gasket, etc. :ninja:

I want to have some fun at Street Car Takeover Part II this fall.

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
UPDATE: 6/6/16

Pressure tested a custom fitting last week, then put 150 miles on it this weekend to make sure there are no problems. I'm reaching out to a few machinist today to get some quotes on making a few things, then we should be good to go.

I will have final pricing on everything tomorrow hopefully, then we can start the pre-orders.

Ecoboosted15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Perf pack A10
Any info yet Adam?
I'm holding off on meth injection to see if maybe this will be a better option with my 7163 kit..
Making sure I always have fluid in the bottle may be something I don't want to deal with lol

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Any info yet Adam?
I'm holding off on meth injection to see if maybe this will be a better option with my 7163 kit..
Making sure I always have fluid in the bottle may be something I don't want to deal with lol
Waiting on bulk controller pricing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)

MaestroRR15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base Ecoboost Mustang RR
Ok, did I miss something here. Is the 'lite sauce' basically saying it supports up to 400whp with the stock turbo? Thought the stocker handling that much power was pure fantasy?

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Ok, did I miss something here. Is the 'lite sauce' basically saying it supports up to 400whp with the stock turbo? Thought the stocker handling that much power was pure fantasy?
Are u referring to the dyno graphs?

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
No i mean like in general. I thought people were hitting the limits of the stock turbo and like 340 ish?
Actually with meth and e30 a lot of guys are hitting a lot higher than that.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.