Sponsored

Dvcrogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang auto
I figured some of you might be interested in my 2016 Mustang build that Jessie at EMS is putting together. You can see it in a couple places:
Website https://thesaus1975.com//
YouTube https://www.youtube.com/@thesaus1975
I should have the car back from EMS soon. Jessie will start the tuning process with Ryan Martin @ PD-Tuning next week. It shouldn't be much longer before I start posting a little more often.
Home Screen.PNG
Sponsored

OP
OP

Dvcrogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. I appreciate that. I can't wait to start making videos again. I need the practice. LOL.

Sponsored

Sponsored

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
I admit that I caved to the “I gotta have a GT” crowd. I had eyes on a HPP Ecoboost with the HP but it was Black and that’s a no no for me. But I would love to see some guy in a non modified GT give you a ration only to be embarrassed, is that wrong to say? lol.

OP
OP

Dvcrogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol.
I've never wanted to follow the crowd so to speak. I like the oddball stuff. I've owned an '84 SVO, a '90 FZR400rr, and a Buell Firebolt.
The odd stuff just speaks to me, but without a doubt, it would be cheaper and faster had I gone with a 5.0. But it wouldn't suit me.

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Lol.
I've never wanted to follow the crowd so to speak. I like the oddball stuff. I've owned an '84 SVO, a '90 FZR400rr, and a Buell Firebolt.
The odd stuff just speaks to me, but without a doubt, it would be cheaper and faster had I gone with a 5.0. But it wouldn't suit me.
Oh I totally get it and if that HPP HP car had been anything other than Black (i’m waaaaay too OCD) I would have bought it. (and saved a lot of money!!!) I like different things too, like my last Grabber Lime Mustang and this Eruption Green I have now. I admit I love the exhaust note of the V8 though, not what others think. One of my current bikes is a Z900RS, don’t see a ton of them.

Last edited:

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
Props on the build. I’ve never been a fan of 4cyl Mustangs or cars period but something needs to be said for the work and dedication put in to achieving goals. Looking forward to seeing you dip into the 10s👊🏼🇺🇸
Sponsored