Murdered_s550 Ecoboost Build!

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
Hey what's going on guys! I've had people recommend that I start a build thread so here we go! I purchased a 2015 Premium PP ecoboost in July of 2015.
Here was my car back in July.
uploadfromtaptalk1449801030362.jpg

The first change I did to the car was getting the windows tinted. I went with 20% tint all around the car, and a 5% strip on the front windshield. Just doing the tint really made me feel more at home in the car. Being summer it made the interior a lot cooler, noticeably cooler actually.
uploadfromtaptalk1449801219961.jpg

After that I installed the Magnaflow Competition Catback to really liven the cars exhaust tone. I was thrilled hearing it in person. The videos don't do it justice. The tips are also much larger to fill up the rear valance.

My next mod I did was retrofitting the gt350 shift knob into my ecoboost! I am thrilled to say I am the first on the forums to try it out, and I love it! The knob looks great. It functions even better than the stock in my opinion!
uploadfromtaptalk1449801488440.jpg

Today I did my next two mods which were installing the Big Worm Graphix flat black dual stripe with Tiffany blue pinstripes! I wanted to stand out and be unique, and I have yet to see a s550 with this kit! His kit is top notch, and I would really recommend going to him if your wanting to customize the exterior of your Mustang!
uploadfromtaptalk1449801581326.jpg

The next mod I did was replacing my reverse light with the Diode Dynamics reverse light! It makes a crisp white light that I am very please with! It is also a brighter light, so the reverse screen is illuminated better.
uploadfromtaptalk1449801704486.jpg

I have some more mods on the way, but just wanted to get this started! I hope you all enjoy my build! I am really looking to have a unique looking Mustang. I don't want to just run with the pack. I want my car to stand out! Hope you guys can watch the journey of my car as it continues to evolve! :headbang:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Murdered_s550

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
Quick Update: I have installed the MAPerformance Cold Air Intake in the car. The quality was amazing, and the induction noises of the turbo are great! I also painted the intake black, and think it turned out really well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Murdered_s550

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
Here is a picture of the finished product! :headbang: