5 Spurs Floating Center Caps

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Let me know if yours comes only my caps came but the email said both were in the shipment. I emailed Kevin to clarify.

Kevin got back to me, the surround is delayed.

On side note the protoype has been holding up amazingly in my car. It sits outside so the heat and sun hit it everyday(probably 10 days of 90+ *F) and it hasn't hurt the color or shape at all.
thats good to know.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Installed mine today. They look so much better than the plastic center caps from Ford. Simple installation. Pocket knife to pop off the OE caps. Press fit the new caps. Done!

Warning !! .......... Align the crosshairs so that one leg points to the valve stem. Failure to follow this procedure will cause excessive vibration at speeds in excess of 200 mph ...................
:facepalm:

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2019 Bullitt, 2018 BMW M2, 2019 MX5 RFGT
Installed mine today. They look so much better than the plastic center caps from Ford. Simple installation. Pocket knife to pop off the OE caps. Press fit the new caps. Done!

Warning !! .......... Align the crosshairs so that one leg points to the valve stem. Failure to follow this procedure will cause excessive vibration at speeds in excess of 200 mph ...................
Received my black version today, I agree, they look much better than the originals and fit is excellent.
If I had one slight disappointment, it would be that the finish should be a gloss black to match the wheels, rather than a satin finish.

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
Received my black version today, I agree, they look much better than the originals and fit is excellent.
If I had one slight disappointment, it would be that the finish should be a gloss black to match the wheels, rather than a satin finish.
The semi-gloss finish cuts down on the shine and reflections making the crosshairs more prominent and visible at different angles.
The shine on a glossy cap would wash out the logo so you'll lose visibility and impact.

Last edited:

Sponsored

number 6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hi Mikey, could you elaborate on that a little?
Did the knife scratch up the original Caps, or the black wheels.
Did you place any protections on either of those?

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2019 Bullitt, 2018 BMW M2, 2019 MX5 RFGT
The semi-gloss finish cuts down on the shine and reflections making the crosshairs more prominent and visible at different angles.
The shine on a glossy cap would wash out the logo so you'll lose visibility and impact.
Good point

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Got mine the other day and I am thrilled how they look
The guys at the tyre shop also told me that at 19,000kms now, I should expect about 30,000kms out of the Michelins.
For better than those useless Pirellis I had on the previous GT

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
Got mine the other day and I am thrilled how they look
The guys at the tyre shop also told me that at 19,000kms now, I should expect about 30,000kms out of the Michelins.
For better than those useless Pirellis I had on the previous GT

Pics?

UK to NZ in 2 weeks is quick.

Sponsored

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
I just got my green BULLITT center caps and they look just amazing!! I going to install them soon. Too bad the shifter plate didn't show up, but hopefully soon!!

Speedycrw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K1913, 2010 Mustang GT (racecar)
Still waiting on my center caps and surround.....order was processed in May......are others still waiting????

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
Still waiting on my center caps and surround.....order was processed in May......are others still waiting????
Your Wheelcaps were in the first lot so you should have them by now.
If you haven't received the Wheelcaps in the next week I'll include another set with the Surround when it ships out.

expeditionroasters

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #4310 & 1968 Mustang Fastback Bullitt
Got mine the other week but just got around to taking a pic.
First off, quality is top notch and they definitely improve the look of the wheels.
Installation was simply. I was able to pop the old caps off by simply pressing on one of the tabs with my finger. No tool needed. Then just pushed and tapped the new ones in with my hand. Easy!

IMG_1545.jpg
Sponsored