Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - Whipple
For NH weather, these are more appropriate. 325/30/19 Pilot Sport A/S3+

20201023_173248_HDR.jpg
Holy wide! Wow. Will you run those year round then? I’m assuming plenty fine in the summer. I mean, my NT05’s hook great, but I don’t drag and I can’t imagine the corner handling and straight line grip would be VASTLY different with these? Especially if I went with my current 315 size, or even a 305.
Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Yes I will be running these year round. I used to switch to summer tires during the summer and use those on track, but I've started to realize that tracking tires that you then drive on the street is not a good idea. So now I will have a dedicated track set, and just use these when I'm on the street.

These work really well even in the snow, but our winters in Mass are not as bad as up in NH I imagine.

As far as grip, I've also come to realize that I can't really push the car on the street hard enough (and be safe) to really get to the limits of most street tires. So I don't need badass summer tires just driving around, these provide plenty of lateral grip. They don't really hook from a dead stop though, especially with big power.

Holy wide! Wow. Will you run those year round then? I’m assuming plenty fine in the summer. I mean, my NT05’s hook great, but I don’t drag and I can’t imagine the corner handling and straight line grip would be VASTLY different with these? Especially if I went with my current 315 size, or even a 305.

Aaron1085

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - Whipple
I ran 19” Nitto Invos on my previous daily driver Audi years ago for a few years. Not during the real winter, but a good 7 months out of the year. Worked great.

Thanks EFI!!!