23 S550 Tracking Thread

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
My order updated from schedued for week 03/24/2023 to 03/20/2023....... and my window sticker is now loading, is this normal for window sticker to load before its built
Yes, you can see it about a week or so before it’s built which is typically when your goes to In Production. The blend date at the top of your window sticker is when it actually rolls down the line and is fully assembled
Sponsored

Fpsrubyred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 base gt ruby red
Yes, you can see it about a week or so before it’s built which is typically when your goes to In Production. The blend date at the top of your window sticker is when it actually rolls down the line and is fully assembled

Thanks, not use to ordering..... Everyone I spoke to had an earlier build date than me so I am glad I got bumped up a week....

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thanks, not use to ordering..... Everyone I spoke to had an earlier build date than me so I am glad I got bumped up a week....
It’s exciting stuff especially when you get bumped up. I learned a lot about the process when I started following the 2022 order thread after I placed my order last May. There doesn’t seem to be much rhyme or reason as to who gets scheduled when but once you’re scheduled it’s all good. The shipping part is where people get frustrated the most because most of the cars have to get on a rail car and that takes a lot of time. I got lucky as I’m within the radius that Ford will send by truck the whole way from Flat Rock so mine was delivered 1 week after it was Built.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
Woke up to an email today that my car has been shipped. I walked away from the deal, but part of me wonders if I made the right call and could potentially still opt back in?
FYI, after the 23’s, people will never hold FULL ownership of a Mustang again. The S650s are Fully Networked Vehicles (FNVs), and a simple OTA update by Ford can partially or fully disable these Mustangs (and it’s all controlled thru a touch-screen to make this easier).

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
12 days later, the car is still waiting in NJ to be shipped 😡

2023-03-16 00_36_53-https___www.ford.lu_support_tableau-de-bord-vehicule_vin=1FA6P8CF3P5302499...png

I should get a certificate with the title "customer who waited the longest for a Mustang with at least 14 months"

Sponsored

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
12 days later, the car is still waiting in NJ to be shipped 😡

2023-03-16 00_36_53-https___www.ford.lu_support_tableau-de-bord-vehicule_vin=1FA6P8CF3P5302499...png

I should get a certificate with the title "customer who waited the longest for a Mustang with at least 14 months"
What are you using to get that screenshot? Is NJ where it gets on a ship?

Must be such a frustrating process for you. Considering It started with being shafted and n your 22 order.

There are people on Oz that have been waiting almost 2 years. A car caught up in the same quarantine as mine was ordered June 2021.

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
Man oh man you overseas guys have had it rough. Hang in there, it's worth it.

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
I used the official Ford site and source code method. And yes, it should get shipped from NJ.
Funny thing is my dealer still tells me delivery ETA is 4/8/2023. Basically impossible as the ship needs at least 3 weeks to Antwerp and customs declaration + delivery to the dealer also takes 3 weeks on top.

Onewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I got an email this morning that the Ecoboost convertible 6MT I ordered (and cancelled in January) has been built and should be delivered to the dealer in late March. I guess the dealer decided to proceed with the order. I noticed from the window sticker that the only change the dealer made was to add the "Safe/Smart" package option.

Attachments

Sponsored

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
I used the official Ford site and source code method. And yes, it should get shipped from NJ.
Funny thing is my dealer still tells me delivery ETA is 4/8/2023. Basically impossible as the ship needs at least 3 weeks to Antwerp and customs declaration + delivery to the dealer also takes 3 weeks on top.
What is that method? Could you explain or point to where I could find out?

Anyone else able to share this method?

I am desperate to find current status since whereismymme is not working.

Last edited:

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
What is that method? Could you explain or point to where I could find out?

Anyone else able to share this method?

I am desperate to find current status since whereismymme is not working.
Try this one: Ford Status Tracker (DE/CH/AT) (mach-e.blog)

I wonder if Ford has changed something lately because one tracker doesn't work anymore.
Maybe the system is just outdated and the car already arrived in Europe without me knowing it :D

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Try this one: Ford Status Tracker (DE/CH/AT) (mach-e.blog)

I wonder if Ford has changed something lately because one tracker doesn't work anymore.
Maybe the system is just outdated and the car already arrived in Europe without me knowing it :D
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

That site is saying dealer delivery updated March 17th. Hopefully I get a call from my dealer today.

1679241961015.png

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
I had no other option than to recontact the Ford sales manager and here is the result

photo_2023-03-21 22.15.16.jpeg

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
I had no other option than to recontact the Ford sales manager and here is the result

photo_2023-03-21 22.15.16.jpeg
Good news. I didn’t realise it’s been waiting so long to board a ship. That’s a joke.
Sponsored