23 S550 Tracking Thread

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
I was able to pull down my window sticker tonight on my '23' EG Mach 1 M6. Above blend is shows 120230112. I'm assuming I should read this as a Jan 12th blend date?
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I was able to pull down my window sticker tonight on my '23' EG Mach 1 M6. Above blend is shows 120230112. I'm assuming I should read this as a Jan 12th blend date?
That’s correct!

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
Woohoo! One week bay-bee. (Thanks Mags)

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
Mach 1 blend 12/9. Been sitting at Westfield TX since Tuesday last week. I noticed that some local dealers were still getting 22’s last week so Im probably at the back of the cue. Got my spare tire and floor mats ready to go in. Hoping soon like everyone here.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
Mach 1 blend 12/9. Been sitting at Westfield TX since Tuesday last week. I noticed that some local dealers were still getting 22’s last week so Im probably at the back of the cue. Got my spare tire and floor mats ready to go in. Hoping soon like everyone here.
You and I are in the same boat. Ends up mine has been sitting on the ramp since the 30th waiting to be picked up. Not sure if it is a transporter problem (not enough), or if there are just a lot of cars. If you don't mind me asking, which dealer are you picking up yours from? I'll be picking mine up from Bill Fick Ford next week assuming it comes in on time.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
You and I are in the same boat. Ends up mine has been sitting on the ramp since the 30th waiting to be picked up. Not sure if it is a transporter problem (not enough), or if there are just a lot of cars. If you don't mind me asking, which dealer are you picking up yours from? I'll be picking mine up from Bill Fick Ford next week assuming it comes in on time.
I thinks a combination of more cars and a backup and/or shortage of transports. Transport was an issue last year due to a lack of drivers, I don’t think that’s been resolved yet.

OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
I thinks a combination of more cars and a backup and/or shortage of transports. Transport was an issue last year due to a lack of drivers, I don’t think that’s been resolved yet.
Yeah it would make sense. I'm just being super impatient thats all. My ETA is still the 7th - 13th, I was just hoping it would be here before I flew out (the 10th) to ensure everything goes accordingly. I'll be having it modified on the 10th so heres to hoping it is there lol.

Unrelated, but I just rented a convertible Mustang for the drive up there. Should be a good time

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW and Chevy
Still waiting waiting waiting lol. Ordered 11/5..no rush though. In the meantime, I need to work on getting a daily.

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
Woohoo! One week bay-bee. (Thanks Mags)
Must be a green week lol. My EG GT is supposed to blend in on the 11th. Can't wait! Haven't seen EG in person on anything outside of a Bronco/Bronco Sport/Ranger yet.

Hopefully better build quality than my '22....

Sponsored

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
I've only seen EG on a Bronco in person as well. Now the real question, who will receive theirs first?

OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
I've only seen EG on a Bronco in person as well. Now the real question, who will receive theirs first?
Honestly its a good Q. My flight is for the 10th, but my ETA is 7-13th. Lets hope it doesn't get delayed lmao. There is another person who is in the same situation as me, so one of us should be posting in a few days.

[Update 01/09/2023]: I canceled my flight. Unfortunately there are a few things that I need to line out, and it seems like the car won't be there during the ETA.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
Just took delivery of my car today. Already started modding it. Will post better pictures in the coming days. This is my first mustang and I'm in love!!! Guess I have the first '23 on here which is pretty cool.

20230110_171842.jpg

20230110_160449.jpg
Congratulations! I am still waiting for mine to hit the dealer lot. I am currently in the process of setting up my loan.

Ryno073

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
Congrats! That color really varies based on the sunlight - I bet it looks great in person. My GBM '23 showed up at the dealer over the weekend, hoping to pick her up tomorrow.
Sponsored