22 S550 Tracking Thread

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3
very cool, blend date of 5/31 and 163/402 in build order then. You got me beat by about 100 cars lol
Nice, car line buddies. When did you place your order and what are your options? My info is in signature, trying to gauge if more options pushes back build times.
Sponsored

PIsenhour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Gray Metallic
I figured about 16 weeks when I ordered mine.
GT Premium, DMG, 401a, AE, B&O, 10sp, 20" Premium wheels

Ordered 2/26/2022
1st build date – 4/25/2022
2nd build date – 4/18/2022
3rd build date – 5/2/2022
Invoice date – 4/26/2022
Window sticker – 4/28/2022
Blend date – 5/6/2022
In production – 5/16/2022

Built - 5/23/2022
Delivery est 6/20-6/27

AZRobert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 400a Atlas Blue Auto, Black Accent
Today is my blend date. I've checked the modules for as built...they appear. Checked the SYNC update..it's there. The FordPass app is asking me to 'Activate". Hmm...might be nice to be able to track it's location during shipping. Any reason I shouldn't activate before it's at the dealer?
I don't think you can activate it until it's here - if I remember correctly you have to confirm either what's on your vehicles screen or what's on your phone screen. So both need to be visible to the user.

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
I don't think you can activate it until it's here - if I remember correctly you have to confirm either what's on your vehicles screen or what's on your phone screen. So both need to be visible to the user.
..that answers that...thanks

luke1333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra
Nice, car line buddies. When did you place your order and what are your options? My info is in signature, trying to gauge if more options pushes back build times.
Your build dates and push back look exactly the same except it never got pushed back past 5/30

Ordered 2/22, Atlas Blue w/ Red interior, 401a, 10 spd, 3.55 axle, active exhaust, B&O, & 20"s

Already got clear tail lights ready to go as well lol I see you ordered purple, was tempted to go purple and red just thought it was a little too dark of a paint. What color interior did you go with?

Sponsored

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3
Your build dates and push back look exactly the same except it never got pushed back past 5/30

Ordered 2/22, Atlas Blue w/ Red interior, 401a, 10 spd, 3.55 axle, active exhaust, B&O, & 20"s

Already got clear tail lights ready to go as well lol I see you ordered purple, was tempted to go purple and red just thought it was a little too dark of a paint. What color interior did you go with?
Funny enough, that's the last mod I need to snag to add to my garage pile. I got a AWE touring catback, MGW short shifter, Weighted shift knob, All of Diodedyamics products ( full interior LED conversion kit, Euro Spec Side Markers, and Euro 4th brake light). The last light that is still red is the tail lights, so im curious what you snagged. Seems to be either Renegade or S550euro as the go to for Euro tail lights.

Regarding my color choice. When I placed my order, there was the one "Oil Slick Blue Purple" as it was called car floating around, so there was literally blind picking it b/c I wanted something different. It was between mischievous purple or grabber blue. Blue was the safer choice, but I just wanted to wing it, what the hell. I guess from the pictures it seems a little darker than what I would have wanted, think it will pop under the sun

luke1333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra
Funny enough, that's the last mod I need to snag to add to my garage pile. I got a AWE touring catback, MGW short shifter, Weighted shift knob, All of Diodedyamics products ( full interior LED conversion kit, Euro Spec Side Markers, and Euro 4th brake light). The last light that is still red is the tail lights, so im curious what you snagged. Seems to be either Renegade or S550euro as the go to for Euro tail lights.

Regarding my color choice. When I placed my order, there was the one "Oil Slick Blue Purple" as it was called car floating around, so there was literally blind picking it b/c I wanted something different. It was between mischievous purple or grabber blue. Blue was the safer choice, but I just wanted to wing it, what the hell. I guess from the pictures it seems a little darker than what I would have wanted, think it will pop under the sun
Yeah exhaust is going to be done eventually, active exhaust cat back is fine so I can keep quiet in mornings but midpipe will probably be changed down the road. I got the OEM Ford performance clear tail light kit. Wanted to make sure I stuck with OEM quality. Was looking at the rear side marker clear led as well from diode dynamics I believe. Here is link to where I got tail lights from Levittown Parts a sponser here on the forum

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m-13504-mc.html

Yeah I remember when it was called Oil Slick, grabber blue metallic is nice saw one at local dealer before we ordered ours and wasn't bad but very bright. Didn't want anything quite that flashy. Atlas blue was a good color and finally saw one in person and looked great! The purple should look awesome in the sun it is every other lighting that I wasn't sure on! Now if we could just get our cars built!

Evilmidget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT Premium 5 spd Manual
..that answers that...thanks
Yeah, I just attempted to activate on the fordpass and it Pop ups a prompt, Unable to do so until you take delivery of vehicle.

Sponsored

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
In a few hours I’ll be 1 full week past my blend date and I’m still “in production”. Wonder what went wrong on the line?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
In a few hours I’ll be 1 full week past my blend date and I’m still “in production”. Wonder what went wrong on the line?
I wouldn't be concerned. Several have commented same, that their car is "stuck" somewhere, sometimes for a few weeks. Afraid I can't say I've detected an average stuck time, just that it eventually clears and goes to the next stage. Transport and delivery by itself I'd give a solid month, that month starting when it leaves Flat Rock.

Last edited:

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I wouldn't be concerned. Several have commented same, that their car is "stuck" somewhere, sometimes for a few weeks. Afraid I can't say I've detected an average stuck time, just that it eventually clears and goes to the next stage. Transport and delivery by itself I'd give a solid month, that month starting when it leaves Flat Rock.
Yeah, I was planning a month too. Then Ford and the dealer told me to be ready the 2nd week of June. I’ve never heard of one taking more than 2 days after their blend date to finish production without being for a QA/QC failure. I have heard of them being stuck waiting for shipping up to a month.
My best guess is estimated delivery will update once it pops out, and the current date was based on finishing 19/20 May.

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
My order now says in production. No window sticker. Ford Performance chat yesterday told me it was still 6/4

Grabber Blue GT, 6MT 401A, PP, Magneride. Ordered 1/24.
Sponsored