Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

cool592

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (Order)
Wow, no scheduling for Mustangs next week. Sure was hoping that the scheduling for the second half of July would be getting done. Oh, well, probably the week of May 30th. 🤞🤞🤞
601AED44-D539-4F3D-97D7-6C5D2263E31B.jpeg
Where do you get these schedules from? These are very informative thanks for posting it
Sponsored

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3
How do you see your position in build order?
Upper right hand corner of your window sticker (above the word "environment")there is a little box that appears to be a QR code. To the left of that QR code is your place in line for the week build.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
The Blue oval Forums. Some great and knowledgeable Ford folks there! One great guy, Ice-capades, updates lots of scheduling and production information. These are posted each Friday for the next weeks scheduling activities.
Where do you get these schedules from? These are very informative thanks for posting it

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
Upper right hand corner of your window sticker (above the word "environment")there is a little box that appears to be a QR code. To the left of that QR code is your place in line for the week build.
Oh nice, thanks! Mine shows 2/399, and since my blend date is Thursday that must mean mean it’s per day

Sponsored

Evilmidget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT Premium 5 spd Manual
Forgot to post over the weekend. Email for Car being Built on 5/20. Delivery date ranges between June 19th-25th.

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
Forgot to post over the weekend. Email for Car being Built on 5/20. Delivery date ranges between June 19th-25th.
Mine is supposed to be built tomorrow....I expect to get a similar delivery time. Ugh.

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
Mine has a blend date of 5/26. I was hoping to have prior to 6/20 for a road trip to Nashville. Dealer is Chapman in PA, we’ll see how fast it gets there.

Sponsored

luke1333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra
very cool, blend date of 5/31 and 163/402 in build order then. You got me beat by about 100 cars lol

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
How long is too long past blend before I should be worried? I’m 5 days past and still don’t have sync modules.

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
Today is my blend date. I've checked the modules for as built...they appear. Checked the SYNC update..it's there. The FordPass app is asking me to 'Activate". Hmm...might be nice to be able to track it's location during shipping. Any reason I shouldn't activate before it's at the dealer?

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Well, in spite of being stuck ford performance chat has an estimated arrival date range of 8-14 June at my dealer. Time to plan my time off. I’m trying to confirm with my dealer, but I won’t book air tickets until it actually arrives.

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma
Today is my blend date. I've checked the modules for as built...they appear. Checked the SYNC update..it's there. The FordPass app is asking me to 'Activate". Hmm...might be nice to be able to track it's location during shipping. Any reason I shouldn't activate before it's at the dealer?
You raise an interesting point about activating. When my car showed up at the dealership, that was when I first downloaded the FordPass phone app (iOS/iPhone in my case), put in the VIN and "activated" the app to be linked to my car. That was when I could "see" it in terms of mileage last reported, location, oil life, tire pressure, etc. Your point is what might or could be possible if "activated" earlier -- like in your case before you have the car, and the car is fresh off the assembly line and still at Flat Rock. Could the car be then "tracked" by the FordPass phone app as it makes its shipping journey? Great question!
Sponsored