Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
:( Another week with no chance of an update... Going on 3 months now without a build date.
that sucks. at this point next round will be for Fall builds.
Sponsored

kirbbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
'22 mustang EcoBoost premium 200A Grabber blue
that sucks. at this point next round will be for Fall builds.
honestly at this point I'll just be happy if I can go for a drive before I have to put on winter tires.

mrbydangel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Appreciate you posting the scheduling notices every week. It is crazy you haven’t received a build date yet. I’m new the the forum, placed an order two weeks ago on 5/27. Hearing your troubles and everyone’s else's has me feeling the same way; I just hope to go for a drive once before putting it in winter storage.
Ordered 5/19, and same. Hoping for a build date soon and to be able to drive it before winter storage.

Sponsored

H.O.T.A. Death

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Performance Package 6 Speed Manual
Hi all, new member here. I was wondering how long did it take for you to go from order confirmed to getting a build date? I placed my order for an Iconic Silver GT (non premium) , PP, 401A, with Magnaride in Manual. Placed the order 4/30 (tomorrow makes 6 weeks) so I’m thinking hopefully soon with a production date?
Dealer told me 4-6 months to get the car coming from Galpin Ford.

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
Hi all, new member here. I was wondering how long did it take for you to go from order confirmed to getting a build date? I placed my order for an Iconic Silver GT (non premium) , PP, 401A, with Magnaride in Manual. Placed the order 4/30 (tomorrow makes 6 weeks) so I’m thinking hopefully soon with a production date?
About 2 months for my first build date---January order notified mid-March for an early May build, then it was pushed another 4 times after that.

Actually built on Monday and hasnt shipped.

H.O.T.A. Death

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Performance Package 6 Speed Manual
About 2 months for my first build date---January order notified mid-March for an early May build, then it was pushed another 4 times after that.

Actually built on Monday and hasnt shipped.
Pushed back 4 times?! Oh my god man I’m sorry. That is disappointing. I’m glad your wait is almost over though. Looks like I should be hearing about a build date hopefully soon then if yours was 2 months.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Does anyone have any info on the priority code assessed on the order sheet? Mine is 19
The CONCEPS ordering system requires the Dealer to manually enter all the order codes… Year, Body Code, Priority Code, Option Codes, etc. The newer WBDO system uses plain language descriptions, etc. and only displays options available for that vehicle’s Model Year, Body Code & Order Code. Retail orders using the WBDO system default to Priority Code “19”.

Dealers assign priority codes to each order based on the Order Type. Stock orders are assigned priority codes 20-80, retail orders are assigned priority codes 10-19. Fleet orders are assigned special alpha numeric codes that represent a requested production week. The priority codes determine the order for which vehicle orders are to be selected and/or considered for scheduling. This overview doesn’t consider commodity issues (model, powertrain or option scheduling restrictions) that may be in place for a scheduling week. Commodity issues and/or restrictions can apply at either or both the regional and national levels.

The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is 10. An order with a “10” priority code will schedule ahead of an order with an “11” priority code, etc. This allows Dealers to prioritize the order in which vehicles are scheduled, especially when a Dealer may have multiple retail orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). With the WBDO ordering system, retail orders default to priority code “19” so it’s important that a Dealer change the priority code to a lower number if they want the order to be considered for scheduling earlier compared to other orders.

Sponsored

Purple 22 Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Premium Mischievous Purple Metallic
Dealers assign priority codes to each order based on the Order Type. Stock orders are assigned priority codes 20-80, retail orders are assigned priority codes 10-19. Fleet orders are assigned special alpha numeric codes that represent a requested production week. The priority codes determine the order for which vehicle orders are to be selected and/or considered for scheduling. This overview doesn’t consider commodity issues (model, powertrain or option scheduling restrictions) that may be in place for a scheduling week. Commodity issues and/or restrictions can apply at either or both the regional and national levels.

The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is 10. An order with a “10” priority code will schedule ahead of an order with an “11” priority code, etc. This allows Dealers to prioritize the order in which vehicles are scheduled, especially when a Dealer may have multiple retail orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). With the WBDO ordering system, retail orders default to priority code “19” so it’s important that a Dealer change the priority code to a lower number if they want the order to be considered for scheduling earlier compared to other orders.
I feel this is good news for me. My number is 11.

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma
It was about 12 weeks for me. Here is a link to my full timeline, as I documented every step of the way:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/22-s550-tracking-thread.171280/post-3476158

PIsenhour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Gray Metallic
Built - 5/23/2022
Delivery est 6/20-6/27
Was on vacation this week and my dealer called yesterday. My car arrived much earlier than planned.
1654910278322.png

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
Tracking mine through CSX, it today went to Placed In Industry, which I understand means it's at the distribution center to be unloaded and taken to the dealer. Here's hoping sooner than later...

My official estimate was June 19-25...
Sponsored

Last edited: