fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
Delivered to the dealership today. Picking up in an hour and a half 😃
Hey that’s quite a bit better than the “next week” you mentioned in your last update! Congrats!

Looks like lately the shipping estimates are a bit overestimated. Sure would love for that to be the case with mine!

BlueOdessa22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, 2016 Mazda MX-5 Club
Spoke too soon. They’ll take the morning to prep. Picking up tomorrow afternoon.

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT ; 2016 Mustang V6 (Sold)
Finally got my window sticker. 6/17 blend date.

price is increased

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
I confirmed with the dealer that my order is in, but they are behind in getting deliveries set up. They said they had about 200 deliveries to get set up.

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
I confirmed with the dealer that my order is in, but they are behind in getting deliveries set up. They said they had about 200 deliveries to get set up.
dang. what dealer?

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Grabber Blue
So... my car arrived at the dealership this Tuesday.
Cleared inspection Wednesday.

BUT, since I'm in buyback with Ford with my Ecoboost... I likely won't get my hands on the GT until next week 💀

ConSpooky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Grabber Blue Metallic
Don’t convoys only deliver to a general area? I’m asking because my Mustang was picked up by a truck from Twin Oaks rail yard on June 8th. My dealer is a little over 100 miles away, so I’m not sure how we’re going on 3 days of transit now if they don’t make stops at other areas

Tawse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GB GT/CS
:( Another week with no chance of an update... Going on 3 months now without a build date.
Damn... I'm only on a month and dying at the word of no scheduling next week. lol (and yes I know.. this could be a very long wait but still... I need updates!!! lol Even if I was told it'll be built in 4 months, at least I'd know lol)

Sponsored

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd
5/20 order date for a GT Prem from a smaller dealership about an hour away. I got my confirmation from Ford before I even got home from the dealership. I have not heard anything since, but with what I have read on this thread, I don't think that to too out of the ordinary.

Kribbles, did you get anything or are you still sitting on nothing other than an order confirmation?

kirbbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
'22 mustang EcoBoost premium 200A Grabber blue
5/20 order date for a GT Prem from a smaller dealership about an hour away. I got my confirmation from Ford before I even got home from the dealership. I have not heard anything since, but with what I have read on this thread, I don't think that to too out of the ordinary.

Kribbles, did you get anything or are you still sitting on nothing other than an order confirmation?
just the order confirmation so far. And the “view online” tracker that was included in that email doesn’t even load a live webpage any more. Ordered 3/30 and some there won’t be any scheduling next week the earliest I could receive a build date is now 6/24.

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd
just the order confirmation so far. And the “view online” tracker that was included in that email doesn’t even load a live webpage any more. Ordered 3/30 and some there won’t be any scheduling next week the earliest I could receive a build date is now 6/24.
UGH... :puke:

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
Yeah, in the same boat as you guys, ordered 5/2 got confirmation email 5/3 and just hoping to at least get a build date one of these weeks.. maybe gas will come down by the time we get our cars.. 😅😉